Chapter 9- Happy Halloween!

I know it ain't Halloween but in order to have A Christmas Chapter I need to put up a Halloween Chapter alright. Here is a new chapter to Drawn Into The Salvatore Brothers World there is going to be a lot of action this chapter. ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Heather's POV 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It has been two weeks since Diana and me moved in with our Dad and have been at Mystic Falls High for two weeks too. Diana and me got to know Elena and everybody else very well, they are sticking with us for a while. Diana and Jeremy haven't made it official between them but I guess they are friends with benefits right now. Bonnie seems a bit jealous but every time I ask her what happened she just brushes me off. I learned to ignore her when she does that. Today is Halloween and all of us are getting dressed up and going to the Halloween party that the school is doing. Elena said it is going to be fun but I won't count on that because mostly everything she says might be fun and they sometimes turn out not to be. I really can't wait to see everybody's costumes we all are keeping quiet for it can be a surprise. All of us are going to get dressed up at Stefan's house since his house has tons of rooms and so we can all leave together. Diana is going over her new friend Jessica's house and they are gonna help each other get ready. Diana's best friend from her old town came down yesterday and is going to be with Diana and more than likely Jessica and Jeremy the whole night. It is thirty minutes until everyone is supposed to go to Stefan's house I packed the rest of the things in a tote bag and double checked that I had everything. Diana already left so I was home with Dad, grabbing my bag I walked out my bedroom door and down the stairs. Dad was sitting on the couch watching TV with a big bowl of untouched candy next to him. The door bell rang and he get up from the couch the bowl of candy in his hands. Dad opened the door and two ten year old kids and a eight year old girl they where all dressed up with pillowcases filled with candy. The oldest of the two girls was a 60s' girl and the other was smurfette, the one boy who was Mario. 

"Trick or Treat!" yelled the Mario boy. 

"Smell our feet!" yelled the 60s' girl. 

"Give us something good to eat!" yelled the smurfette who had a high pitched voice. 

"If you don't we don't care we'll pull down your underwear!" they yelled in unison. Dad laughed softly and gave them candy. He closed the door and saw me standing by the staircase with a small smile on my face. My dad was not one to laugh softly with little kids only if you were his. 

"They reminded me of You, Diana, Aidan" Dad said his eyes glistening with tears about to spill. I closed my eyes and shook the memory of my twin brother out of my head.

"I'm going to Stefan's house with everyone to get ready for the dance so I'll see you when I get home. Love you Dad and Don't freak out too much this year" I told my Dad kissing him on the cheek and leaving the house, closing the door behind me. I walked to my car and heard the laughter of little kids with their parents trick or treating. Halloween wonderful holiday not as great as Christmas or New Years but it is a matter of opinion. It took me twenty minutes to get to Stefan's house due to all the Trick or Treaters running about. The costumes I saw were either cool, adorable, too much, or just down right funny. I pulled my car up next to Elena's who already was here of course. Stefan's house was to die for it was so old fashioned that what made me love it even more. Grabbing my things I turned off the engine and got out the car. I walked up the wood front steps of the house observing the front, knocking on the door not to hard I wanted looking out into the forest which was not too far. A rattle of locks echoed for a short moment and than the door flung open revealing Damon Salvatore, Stefan's arrogant, mesmerizing older brother.