Captain America's Girl: 5

(Kat and Steve are in bed together they get invited to party at a beach that hydra will be at.)

I woke up sound of the door opening. Of course it was Natasha with her smirk already on face. But what was he smirking about then I realized that there was a hard chest underneath me and an arm wrapped my waist.

"I was coming to tell that breakfast was ready but... It looks like had your breakfast." She said then closed the door.

Oh God

Not that I have a issue with his arm around waist. Not at all it felt kinda warm. I turned my head over watching him sleep. He snored quietly but was adorable.But then I realized that he kissed me last night and that I wasn't ready move on yet. And plus he doesn't really know me if he did he wouldn't want anything to do with me.

Finally building the courage I lightly tap his arm. Which didn't work at all. I tapped him again.

"Steve" I whispered still nothing. Hesitating I hit his chest

"Steve, wake up" I said and he jolted awake looking up at me with confusing.

"I'm kinda stuck." I said he let go of me. Sitting up I got off the bed and he sat up robbing his eyes.

"I'm sorry I most of.." He said but I stopped him.

"It was probably me. I move around in my sleep." I said then walked bathroom with my bag. Turning on the hot water and taking the pajamas off I got in the shower. I took quick shower then I put on a pair of jeans and a grey top and black combat boots. Get out of the bathroom I put my bag back in the room and went to kitchen. Everyone was in the kitchen getting their food and then I made eye contact with Steve. Then quickly looked away. There were pancakes, waffles, eggs, and bacon.

Putting one of each on my plate. Then putting the syrup on my pancakes and waffles. Cutting them up into little pieces and then eating it.

"So how was everyone's night?" Sam asked grinning Natasha must of told him.

"We don't need to worry about that, what we need is figure out what Hydra is doing in Brazil." Steve said

"It's one of their main basses." I said and they all starred at me.

"How do you know?" Steve asked

"I've been there." I said "Brazil has as a lot of people that agree with Hydra views. So one of there basses is in Brazil. A lot of people don't know that even exist because if get anywhere near there they will most likely shot you." I said as I felt anger and fear. I didn't want think about that place again.

"So how do we get in?" Sam asked

"I don't know" I said. "But I know that the only way to get in is to get someone else's identity and breaking in."

"And how will we do that?" Sam asked

"By looking at people that would most likely be apart of Hydra. And take their identity." Scott said taking out his computer.

"Found it" he said going over to him looking at "Julia and Dylan Silva"

"Julia an African American women and Dylan Caucasian man who moved to Brazil two years ago. Very rich but are also really private."