Chapter 2

First off id love to dedicate this chapter to SerenityHenry(BeachSunsetx)!! Thank you for standing behind me during this story!!! It means a whole lot to me. I mean for my second story i have 1 vote and 20 reads, thats flipping awesome!!!! Thank you so much guys it means a heck of a lot.

Enjoy reading!!!!!

.....................................................................................................................................

Everyone started to get comfortable after a while but the only part I don’t like; it’s the tension in the air. Out of know where we all hear a snapping sound. We all turn around, everyone’s face full of shock and disgust. Well, except mine, I’m more curious as to what it is. The dark mysterious girl was biting her nails. I found it kind of funny considering the tension in the room. The girl looks around but keeps biting her nails.

“Keep eating your hand, you’re not going to be hungry for lunch.” John teased. The girl then spat her nail at him. “I’ve seen you before you know.” I commented. Which is true, I have seen her before, but I never talked to her. After a while of that incident, we all heard Brian next to us, talking to himself while putting a pen in his mouth and trying to attach it to his bottom lip. 

“Who do you think I am? Who are you? Who are you? I am a walrus.” I snorted to myself at how dorky he looked. He looks over to see John and I watching him and gets nervous and embarrassed. He removes his pen from his mouth and smiled nervously. Then as John went to take his jacket off, Brian did as well. It was kind of funny cause currently I believe Brian is afraid of John. So to save himself from whatever he’s afraid of he wraps his jacket around his elbows as if he’s cold.

Finally, John turns away from the nerd and I grabbed his scarf and started to play with it.  He nudges me and points to the redhead Princess in front of me. He crumpled up a piece of paper and threw it in between the redhead Princess and Jock, but they ignore him (which makes me smile).

Then he starts singing his rendition of “Sunshine of Your Love.” I join in by drumming the drums on the table. And to be honest we sounded pretty great. “I can’t believe this is happening to me.” Said the redhead Princess quietly but everyone still heard her. John and I stopped playing our song. “Oh shit! What are we suppose to do when we have to take a piss?” He said.

I grinned. ‘He’s such a idiot.’ I thought. John then pretended that he unzipped his pants and presses his chest against the desk. “Well, you got to go, you got to go.” I said with a hidden smirk on my face. “Oh God.” Said the Princess. “Hey you’re not urinating in here man.” The Jock ordered. “Don’t talk, don’t talk. It makes it crawl back up.” John said back hurriedly. I snorted and rolled my eyes, I love detention with John.

“You whip it out; you’re dead before the first drop hits the floor.” Jock threatened. ‘Tough guy.’ I thought. I leaned forward to look closer at the Jock. “You’re pretty sexy when you get angry, grrr.” I teased. John looked over at me quickly and I think I saw a flash of jealousy in his eyes, which made me smile.

Jock turns away with an angry expression on his face. Then John turns to Brian. “Hey, homeboy. Why don’t you close that door? We’ll get the prom queen and the fighter impregnated.” I snap my head at him and slapped his shoulder. He smiled at bit looking at me.

I know he’s just kidding after that. ‘Jealous prick.’ I thought. But I can’t hide the fact that my cheeks were becoming red. And I know he noticed. “Hey…hey!” Jock called over to John. “What?” John asked taking his gaze away from me. “I lose my temper, you’re totaled man.” Said the Jock.

“Totally?” Asked John. “Totally.” The Jock confirmed. “Why don’t you just shut up? Nobody here’s interested.” Princess snapped. John’s face masked fake hurt. The Jock turned forward and said: “Really. Buttface.”