The shopping trip

"Bye Mito-San we'll be back soon!" Gon shouted with Killua walking behind him slowly. "Don't be too long please" Mito-San shouted before smiling. They ran towards the town centre laughing. "Ooo, lets go in here Killua! Ahh what about over there!" Gon shouted running excitedly whilst Killua walked behind him smiling. Gon wandered into a small shop full of trinkets and charms. He walked past the many carousels full of jewelry to the desk where a large diamante necklace lay. "Killua! Mito-San would love this, what do you think?" He shouted to a smiling Killua walking up to the necklace. "Yeah, she would love it" he replied smiling. "Hey there boys! What can I do for ya" a cheery man chirped from behind the counter. Gon smiled at him"Can I get that necklace please" he chirped back. "That would be 50,000 Jenny please" he said firmly, Gons face dropped turning to Killua, pouting slightly. Killua rolled his eyes rummaging through his pockets giving him some money. The man and Gon exchanged goods, before Gon went skipping out the store as Killua followed behind. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you Killua!" Gon shouted giving him a strangling hug. Killua blushed slightly "Its okay I had some spare change so" Killua trailed off "well, we better get going don't want Mito-San to worry" he added "oh yeah! Let's go!" Gon shouted running off. Killua shook his head following behind him.
They reached the house and came to a halt. "Killua hold this I don't want her to know about it yet" Gon beamed passing the bag to Killua, "yeah that sounds like a good idea" he said smiling. He walked into the house, Killua behind him. "Mito-San! We're back!" Gon shouted cheerfully, but no high pitched 'glad you're safe' or 'hope you had a good time' came back like usually. Only dead silence. He walked through the house to Mito-san's room. Nothing. He walked through towards the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Mito-San? Are you in there?" Gon said shakily slowly opening the bathroom door. Nothing. Gon became very panicked, frantically running around the house "Mito-San?!?!" He called out, no reply. A shaky voice was heard from the garden. "Gon..." Killua half shouted sadly. Gon came running out, to stop instantly at what he saw. He collapsed to his knees, looking at the shape before him...