Regret...

It was early morning, the darkness still hung in the sky, the sun desperate to fight it off. Gon awoke, his eyes and throat dry, and his chest in pain. He lay there, emotionless. A small knock played across the door, then silence. The door creaked open. It was Mito-San.
"Hey Gon, you alright?" She asked "I brought water and toast for you" she piped her voice that used to be so kind and gentle seemed so icy, it stung and hearing it filled Gon with more regret than ever. "Hey he's with his family now, he should be safe. Stop worrying" She placed the tray on his bedside table and walked off without saying anything else. Gon turned on his side, unable to cry, unable to talk, unable to move more than a few inches. Regret weighed heavily on him. Grief stricken he sat bolt upright, he felt like he couldn't control his body, like he was watching a movie. He swung his legs off the bed picking up the water and throwing across the room with all his might. He heard someone coming up the stairs, he locked the door, not wanting to hear that icy voice. He threw the plate of toast to the floor as it shattered everywhere. The door handle shook violently as Mito-San tried to get through, the icy voice pleading for entrance. He ignored her, pulling books off of shelves and throwing his blanket out the window, screaming, his voice raspy. A few more ceramic and glass objects from around the room clashed to the ground. He collapsed onto the floor out of pure exhaustion, his arms and legs being cradled by the glass and ceramic decorating the floor. His whole body ached with regret and his mind raced with images of Killua hating him. Blood danced between the shards of ceramic and glass as the toast soaked up part of it. Sirens were heard in the distance, they faded to silence as Gons vision went blurry as his door was slammed open, small chatter faded to nothingness as his consciousness went.

~Killua's P.O.V~
Killua woke suddenly to a familiar-not-familiar room, confused. Suddenly a thundery voice spoke.
"Ah your finally awake, sleeping beauty"
Killua just huffed going to put his hands in his pockets before realising they were chained to the ground, the chains groaned in response to his sudden movements. "Just calm down, you're not getting out of there" they laughed.
"Ugghh, why am I chained up mother. How did I get here...Where's Gon?! What did you do to him!?" He shouted through the shadowy darkness of the room he was trapped in. His memory from the day before was hazy to say the least.
"You silly boy, this is so you don't run off again and Gon's at home, probably cuddling with his precious Mito-San forgetting all about you. He's the one who handed you over after all." Killua's mom laughed again as Killua become shocked.
"He-he would never do that" Killua shouted angrily.
"Well he did and now your home, it was his precious Mito-San or you and you can see who he chose" she smirked squishing his cheeks. Killua spat on her kicking her away. A surge of energy ran through Killua's body as he screamed. It felt like a fire erupted from his insides. After it ended his body racked with pain as he collapsed to his knees. His mother smirked before waking away.

~Gon's P.O.V~
He awoke to the starts beeping of machines, his threat seemed to be soothed slightly and Mito-San was asleep next to his bed. He grew confused as he heard chatter outside, realising he was in a hospital, he looked down at his arms and legs where deep cuts lay. They were on his wrists, arms and legs, he couldn't move as much as he wanted to as he was strapped to the bed. A sign lay in the doorway of the room. 'Threat to self and others' it read, those words hurt but only fuelled his confusion as he attempted to wriggle free. The leather cuffs on his arms, rubbed against him, warning him to keep still. He continued, trying harder, his breathe becoming ragged as he screamed in frustration. The beeping became quicker. Nurses rushed in as Mito-San stood up in fear. They pushed her out trying to restrain the kicking, crying, screaming child to the bed. The nurses held him down just enough for the doctor to run in and give him an injection to calm him down. He faded back to violent plain known as sleep.