I'm sorry Killua...

Killua jumped through the window and got back into bed, pretending to be asleep, before hearing Gon downstairs. Gon sneaked back into the room and lay next to Killua. He was facing Killua's back, he stared at him for a while with small tears in his eyes as he fell asleep.

When he awoke, Killua wasn't there. He sighed wandering downstairs, to see Killua cooking breakfast. "Oh hey Gon." he said without turning around. "Hey Killua, what you making?" Gon asked, still half asleep. "Oh I'm making bacon and egg sandwiches" He said serving it. He sat down at the table with Gon placing it in front of him "Bonn appetite" he said jokingly, as they began to eat. When they finishes, Killua washed the plates "So what do ya wanna do today?" he asked remembering the events of last night. "I just wanna try and find Mito-San today" He mumbled, picking at the table. Killua set the plates down and walked towards him, hugging him "If that's what you wanna do today then fine, we'll find her. Don't worry" Killua smiled and Gon smiled too.

They grabbed their backpacks, leaving the house and headed towards town. They held hands and strolled down the streets for a while, before running through the forest. Killua had no idea where they were going, but Gon seemed to be trying to find a certain spot.

---Flash Back---

Gon was standing in front of Illumi, as he bend down to the smaller boy, whispering in his ear. "I'll be in the forest at the far side of the island with your precious Mito-San, bring Killua and I'll fetch him whilst you save Mito-San. Be there tomorrow 2:00 pm sharp. Or they both die." he smirked before walking off and Gon ran off, to get home tears in his eyes.

---end of flashback---

Gon checked his phone -1:48 pm, he sighed and carried on running. Soon they were in the forest on the other side of the island. Gon checked his phone again 1:55 pm. He sighed, relaxing slightly. "Hey, whats wrong Gon?" Killua asked concerned, Gon shook his head. "I'm fine, I-I just need a break." he said as guilt consumed him. "OK then" Killua said, resting against a tree. Gon looked around and saw Mito-San, tied to a tree, unconscious. "Mito-San!" Gon shouted running towards the tree. Killua jumped before following him. Gon climbed up the tree, where Mito-San was and started untying her as Killua waited at the base of tree. Mito-San began to stir. "M-Mito-San? Are you okay?" Gon asked as she became fully alert. "Gon!" She shouted hugging him. "Are you okay? Where are we?" she asked confused. Gon had tears in his eyes "Yeah, I'm okay and we're kinda in a tree." he said with a small laugh before helping her down. They passed Killua as he started to follow.

"I-I'm so-orry Killua..." he said with a small smile, tears filled his eyes even more. Killua looked at him confused, before his vision went black. Illumi picked up the unconscious Killua, smiling at Gon "Thank you Gon. You have your precious Mito-San and I have my brother. Goodbye." He sprung off as Gon walked Mito-San home. Gon ran straight to his room, clutching the bed sheets and crying, as the regret of what he just did caught up with him.