Chapter Seven

My alarm beeped which made me wake up. I checked the time in my phone, it was 6:30 am. I lazily jumped out of bed and made my way to the toilet. I took a warm shower and changed my clothes into a cute pink dress. Today, I left my hair loose with a little bit of curls. I winged my eye liner a little and grabbed my backpack to go downstairs. I jogged down the stairs and found Melanie cooking something. I went toward her and found she was cooking pancakes. She put a pancake on my plate and turned to put it on the small dining table we've got in the kitchen. As she turned, she saw me and said "Hey! Good morning!". "Good morning Melz!" I was just too lazy to pronounce her whole name. 

I took a seat and spread some nutella on my pancake and took a big bite. It was pretty good. After having breakfast, I checked the time. It was 7:30 am now. I used my phone a little meanwhile Melanie rushed upstairs to get dressed. After a few seconds she came downstairs and she asked "Lets go?"

I shook my head in return and we made our way outside the house. She locked our main door and we walked toward our car. As soon as we got in, Daniel sped the car off to my school.

"Be there at 2 o'clock!" he reminded me as he parked in front of my school. I replied an "Okay" and he sped the car off to Melanie's office. 

As I walked toward my locker. I found a familiar figure (of a guy) standing right next to my locker. I wasn't sure if my guessing was right because all I could see was that person's back. Sure, it's someone from the cool cats!

I walked toward my locker and reached next to that person.

"Hey!" I said and that person turned to look at me. Oh! It was Cameron.

"Hi! What's up?" he asked with a big grin. "And is that your locker?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah" I said while keeping my heavy textbooks in the locker. 

"Great! The one beside yours is mine!" he said with a small smile.

"Which class do you have first?" he asked. I looked at my time table and found I had English period first.

"English!" I told him.

"Who's taking English for you?" he asked and he shut his locker.

"Mrs.Hamilton" I replied with no expression.

"Great! We'll be in the same class!" he said and I smiled.

Bell soon rang and Cameron and I walked toward our classroom. Today, he wore a bottle green shirt. His six-pack or eight-pack was outlined through the shirt. Man, I get so attracted to muscles! His hazel eyes, his jawline his everything is just so unique. 

"Hey!" he snapped at me.

"Yeah?" I asked him when I came back to sense.

"Do you realize how many times I've caught you checking me out?" he asked playfully with a raised eyebrow.

"Shut up! I don't check people out like that!" I said and I could feel my cheeks getting heated up.

"You're blushing!" He said placing his hands on my cheeks. "They're so hot!" he told me.

I pulled his hands away and said "You embarrass me so much!".

"Aw isn't that sweet?" he asked playfully.

"Don't be a jerk! Okay?" I threatened him.

"Okay Madam!" he said as if he was scared. I rolled my eyes and we saw our classroom in a distance. We got in and took a seat at the back beside each other.

"Who else takes this class?" I asked him.

"Maria, Dennis and Tanya" he said, "The rest too took English, but they've got a different teacher" he said and I nodded my head.