✖ a confession first ✖

(1) Yes. This is another randomly updated book and not a story at all.

(2) Yes, this is the manifestation of my several failed attempts of starting and keeping up with a blog.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

This might be just another book you accidentally clicked on your "Feed" and, poof, you're redirected to the first chapter. If so, don't click away yet. Haha, no. I'm just kidding. But, pretty please?

If you do choose to get on with this first chapter and venture to the succeeding chapters, then let me thank you in advance for that.

I have no idea where and what type of book this one will turn out, but I do know that my rambling author's notes will eventually get to people and annoy them. So, instead of bombarding readers, fans, first-timers of whatever information, like what I ate for breakfast, I decided to start this book since I really want to talk about random things spontaneously.

So, if you're still here, reading this very sentence, I'm not gonna lie, what lies ahead (see what I did there?) might be the sloppiest, most random entries ever. And, if you do stay with me through this whole"thing", then, a big thank you to you! :*

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Next item, (yes, I was just getting started) is the other reason I decided to get on with this book. I'd like to interact with the people who cared to follow me. *waves at her followers* 

          First of all, I'd like to thank you for following me in the first place. It's really a big deal, so thank you. I may not be the most approachable butterfly, but just bump me a message, or anything in my message board, and I'll reply right away, as soon as I can or as soon as I see it. ;P 

          Second, don't hesitate to interact with me in my stories, or wherever. I know I'm awkward, but, I eventually get better. I think. A little comment here and there will tell me if you like/hate or you're interested in my stories. Believe it or not, I do need the assurance. (Sorry.) So, uh, please do me a favor of simply commenting on my story(ies), telling me what you think, etc. And if you really liked it, click the vote button also! :) 

Yes, I do know that I don't have the right or I'm not in the place to demand anything from you guys. I myself is thrown off when authors do those things, but I kind of understand now. Well, all I'm asking is that you interact with me. A simple urgh  would be awesome, really. Like, really.

          I know we're only a bunch of people interacting on a screen, but you gotta show some love, you know? No? Okay. *sits in the corner*

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Lastly, (yes) I'd like to leave this very long introduction to a much brighter and lighter note, so, I'll get on with the details. This book will purely be based on or the results of my ideas or more often, my day--whether random or not. There is the off-chance of you finding yourself faced with a rant or a claimed "smarty" review of whatever. I am originally planning this to be some kind of journal, a thing you do regularly, so there's to the challenge of keeping on with that. Well, at least Wattpad's got that multimedia magic now, and whenever I feel bored or don't have anything in store, I can just sprinkle some fairy dust like this:

 Well, at least Wattpad's got that multimedia magic now, and whenever I feel bored or don't have anything in store, I can just sprinkle some fairy dust like this:

Sorry, I mean like this.

Aaand, everything's a lot better!!! I mean you can never go wrong with gifs

I can't imagine people actually reading up to this point, but hey, you see a cute boy practically shaking all off Tinker Bell's fairy dust. And he's just adorable. It's something.

You might as well take this as a "tester" for what type of shniz I will ever post in here.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE EXCRUCIATING FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK! AS PRIZE YOU GET A.......

FETUS DAN WITH ONE OF HIS FAMOUS "MEMES" AS MANY CALL IT!!! YEEEEEEEY!!!

*hides*

Sorry. I don't mean to troll anyone. I'm just trying to end this on a lighter note.

Here's to many more of...I don't know. Just things and ideas and things. Yeah, I said things twice.

Kay. Bye.

~cheeky_rose~