Chapter 10

Next morning

Everyone packed their belongings and started their way to Camp Half-Blood.  Artemis was leading the way along with the more experienced hunters in the lead. The twins, Grover, Annabeth, Thalia and Luke were behind the group talking among each others, sometimes a hunter or two would glare at Luke, but that was nothing compared to Zoe's glare, which was aimed at Thalia and Annabeth.

"Thalia, why is she glaring at you guys as if you kicked her puppy?" asked Luke.

The daughter of Zeus rolled her eyes while replying "She believes that  we,and I quote "are insulting lady Artemis by rejecting her offer and preferring the company of some stupid boys" that and I also happened to shock her, I don't think she likes her new hair style very much."

That was true. Zoe's hair was all frizzy, but no one dared to ask her about it. Now that Luke knew about it he was trying very hard to stop from snickering, but it was futile. His laugh annoyed Zoe, who marched towards him with her dagger ready.

"What's your problem, boy?  "she was ready to kill Luke for laughing at her , but Andy and Annabeth stopped her. "Killing Luke won't help us get any faster to camp" said Annabeth.

"One less boy to worry about, one less burden on a trip that brings us nothing."replied Zoe while looking  the blonde girl in the eyes.

"He's their family, Zoe. Just like Percy is to me. Luke cares for Thalia and Annabeth and he won't hurt us." Andy said and looked Zoe in the eyes. Zoe's gaze softened when she looked at the daughter of Poseidon, who she considered to be the little sister she never had.

"Very well then, but if he disturbs us one more time..." "He won't" Andy cut her fast and grinned hoping that Zoe would leave them without hurting Luke. To her relief, Zoe left them and went to talk to Artemis.

"You have her wrapped around your little finger, don't you?" asked a grinning Thalia. "I have no idea what you're talking about" answered Andy while winking at Thalia, who chuckled. "I think we'll get along just fine."

"Why do I get the feeling that those two getting along will be the end of me?" whispered Percy to Grover, who began to laugh at his friend's antics.

Near Long Island, New York

"We're nearing the camp, guys"  Grover announced his friends. "Your satyr friend is right. you should reach camp in short time. We won't go further anymore, as that place isn't the hunt's favorite." Artemis told the group.  "Hope to see you guys some other time, it went better than I expected, putting aside the bows always aimed at me" said Luke as he and the others said their goodbyes to the twins and heading to camp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, short chapter, but I'm out of ideas so if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments ;)