Chapter 9

* At Raphy's mate's party*

* Maya's POV*

"This party is so fucking lit!" I shout to Fran over the loud music. " I know right, He's got a fucking pool! did you bring swimmers?" She joked. "don't need them". We both pissed ourselves at the idea of us both skinny dipping at a party. " A tall tanned boy with brunette short hair and the most beautiful and hazel eyes introduced himself. "Hey im Kit . Like the party?". "Yeah its so good" Fran said blushing. At that moment i could tell she was absolutely spellbound.

*Fran's POV*

He was actually so gorgeous. Like i thought Zac Efron was hot but wow. I could feel Mayas eyes on me and i immediately knew she knew. "Want a drink?" Kit asked. "Got any Vodka?" Maya asked. "I'll come" blurred out of my mouth. shit. well now I have to go. He gave me a cute smile and took my hand with Maya following behind us.

*1 hour Later*

Ive been sitting and talking to Kit for like an hour now and we actually get along so well. Im more than tipsy by now and i can see Maya at the other end of the room talking to Raphy. They look so cute together. I think she got over my brother. That was quick. I turned my attention back to Kit. He's being really flirty and so am I. He pulls me closer and then kisses me. His arms are around my waist and mine are around his neck. The hook up lasts for like 5 mins and then i pull out. " I'll be back". I quickly run over to maya to see that she is only in the same situation with Raphy.

*Mayas POV*

He's such a good kisser! Better than anyone I've kissed. Raphy pulls me in closer and his hands slide down from my waist to my butt. This party is so good. "im gonna go dance with Fran!",  I said. "OK", He replied and went off to talk to his mates.

*2 hours later*

Fran and I are fucking pissed now and we've been dancing so much. "DO YOUR TWERKING!!" I shout at her exited. "ONLY IF YOU DO IT WITH ME!". After mucking around we decide it's time to go home. Fran goes and says bye to Kit with a cute goodbye kiss, and we head off.

*half an hour later*

"Thanks for taking us home Raphy. "You must live close?" Fran manages to slur out. "yeah i live two blocks down". I walk up to give Raphy a hug which then leads to a short hook up. "IM ABOUT TO PISS MY PANTS! HURRY UP!" Fran yells behind Us. "Night Raph". I walk towards Fran as we enter her house. We go to her room and pass out under the covers.