Chapter 17

*Maya's POV*

I was sitting with Fran and Alex at the school reception, after the fight that happened earlier. We were all silent while I held Fran's hand. Alex's hand was rubbing her back trying to make her feel comfortable. I was glad that he was there to seperate the fight. I felt so bad for my best friend, she was just sticking up for me and got into a full punch on with that fake brat. Fran didn't even do anything wrong, she just told Jenna off for talking shit about me! Raphy runs over to us and I immediately stand up.
"Hey, what happened?!" He asks me giving me a hug.
"Jenna and Fran had a fight, Jenna was talking shit and being a bitch to us both, Fran told her off for talking shit about me, and then Jenna goes and attacks her" I say getting teary. He wipes away my tears and engulfs me in a warm hug.
"I'll go see her, come on" He replies walking over to Fran with me behind him.

*Fran's POV*

I'm in so much pain. My stomach, my face, my head  and my back. Raphy walks over to us and kneels down in front of me.
"Hey, I heard about earlier, are you ok?" He asks me.
"Not really, I'm in so much pain" I say trying to hold back my tears.
"I know, you don't look too good. Your eyes aren't as green!Jenna deserved it though, she's a bitch to everyone, even her 2 "friends", well more like personal slaves" Raphy laughs. I smile and nod while the tears pour down my face.
"I'm gonna get some more ice for you, do you need anything else?" Alex asks getting up.
"No thank you I'm fine" I smile.
"Everyone probably hates me" I say breaking down crying. Maya raps me in another hug and Raphy puts his hand on top of mine.
"Actually... Everyone loves you for that" Raphy states making me more confused than ever.
"What?" I reply.
"Everyone hates fucking Jenna because she thinks she is top shit and they say she got what she deserved" Raphy said smiling. I start laughing at this, and relieved that people don't hate me. Alex walks back with the ice pack in his hand, and hands it to me.
"Thank you, you can go back to class if you'd like" I tell him.
"It's ok" he smiles.
*Jenna Marshall, Maya Roberts and Fran Brooks please report to the principles office* The school speaker goes off.
"Well that's us" I say referring to Maya and I.
"Good luck you two, don't let her get away with it" Raphy says giving Maya a peck on the lips and me a hug.
"I saw what happened, and it sure wasn't your fault" Alex says giving me a hug.
"Thank you for everything" I reply, taking Maya's hand while walking to the principles office. Oh boy...

"I'm very disappointed in you Jenna Marshall and Fran Brooks. Very." The principle spat, while taking a sip of her tea.
"Ms Montgomery, it wasn't my fault, I told you that! She was the one that physically attacked me!" I stand up.
"She's right Ms" Maya says hanging her head low.
"Bullshit!" Jenna yells standing up as well.
"Language!" The principle Ms Montgomery spat. I nearly threw up as I saw spit fly from her mouth onto the table. I sat back down and crossed my right leg over my left.
"Maya you can leave now as you weren't involved with this physical argument, thank you for coming" Ms says. 
"No that's ok, I'm here to support my best friend speak the TRUTH" Maya replies back flicking her hair off her shoulder.
"As for you two, you both have a 2 day suspension" She says.
"WHAT!" I yell at her, even though I shouldn't have.
"Seriously?" Jenna adds, getting a death stare from Maya.
"Ms you have to be kidding me!" Maya says gobsmacked.
"I'm sorry girls, but that's what it is" She says.
"But Ms" I stomp my foot on the ground and slide to the back of my chair.
"Now, I have to call one of your parents. Fran? Who am I calling?" She says taking the phone.
"My brothers" I say softly monotone.
"What about your parents, young lady?" She replies.
"Don't have any" I reply. Jenna laughs while Maya squeezes my hand as she knows I don't like talking about it.
"I'm sorry Fran. But who should I call?" Ms replies.
"Beau" I mumble giving her Beau's number. They talk on the phone to explain that I need to be picked up, and that he is on his way.
"You may leave now and wait for your brother Fran. I don't want to see anything like this again." She says standing up.
"Bullshit" I say getting up with Maya and making our way out.
"Fran Broo-" I hear her yell, before I slam her office door in her face.
"Serves her right" Maya laughs with me joining in. We make our way back to reception and Maya waits with me until Beau comes.

I say we call it a day, don't you think?