Chapter 18

Fran's POV

I was waiting in the corner of reception with Maya, while Beau signs me out and fills in the suspension form.
"Do you think he will be angry?" I ask Maya softly.
"To be honest I don't know, but if he is its not the end of the world. I'll be here, I always will be" She replies squeezing my hand. I nod and rest my head on her shoulder closing my eyes. A few minute later, I hear footsteps coming towards us and I open my eyes.
"Come on" Beau says. I get up turning to Maya, and nod with a slight smile. She smiles back letting go of my hand.
"Bye Maya" Beau says giving her a smile while putting his hand on my back walking to the exit of school.
"Bye" she smiles back. Beau and I walk to his jeep in silence and hop in.

After looking out the window in the car daydreaming, I notice that we still haven't left the school.
"Are we gonna move or?" I ask Beau.
"Not until you tell me what the fuck happened!" He replies raising his voice a bit. "I get a bloody phone call from your principle saying you have a two day suspension from getting in a fight. Care to explain?" He adds. I sigh and just decide to tell him everything.
"Well, what happened was that, this bitch Jenna was being a bitch to Maya and I, as I told you. And then today she was saying really rude things to Maya again and I had enough. So! I backed her up onto the lockers, not hurting her at all, and told her off for talking to her like she's a piece of shit and to never treat people like that, Right? Then I turn around to go back to Maya and then she pulls my hair and punches me which causes the fight. I slapped her and pushed her away from me and then she pins me down on the floor. Alex and Dylan in my year separated the fight, and then we both got suspended" I explain playing with my fingers. Beau starts the car, and takes off. I feel tears welling up in my eyes.
"I understand. You were standing up for your best friend and I'm proud of you for that. It just sucks how it ended up." He says just above a whisper. I look at the window in front of me and let the tears fall. Beau looks at me, and wipes away my tears.
"Don't cry Fran, you did the right thing" He reassures me. I nod.
"Thank you for not going all ape shit on me, and assuming the worst" I giggle wiping away the extra tears while Beau laughs with me.
"Well! You have 2 days off, on the bright side" He says clapping his hands together. I laugh and hop out of the car with him.

We walk in the house and I chuck my bag on the couch.
"I got suspended bitches!" I yell to the twins, James and Skip who are upstairs.
"You what!"
"Your kidding"
"What the hell" I get mixed responses, while 8 pairs of feet come rushing down the stairs. I jump on the couch and cuddle next to Musca. I soon get jumped on by all the boys except Beau who's god know where. "Guys get the fuck off my whole body is in pain!" I scream and they all role off.
"Spill!" Jai says.
"Mhm" the boys all agree. I told them everything that I told Beau.

"I'm gonna kill a bitch" Luke mumbles shocked.
"Who the fuck does she think she is" James yells pissed off.
"Right. Where's the gun?" Skip laughs and we all join in.
"Don't worry, everyone was thankful that I stood up to her. They all said she deserved it" I raise my eyebrow.
"She fucken does!" Jai says.
"What did Maya do?" James asks.
"She was there the whole time, and tried to get Jenna off me and cleaned me up after the fight" I reply.
"I'm glad that you have a good relationship with her, you guys look after each other like your sisters" Beau says.
"She basically is my sister" I laugh. "I've grown up with her"
"That means she's ours as well" Luke laughs.