Kanato X Reader {Lemon}

WARNING IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ ANYTHING SPICY THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Anyways let's begin...

*

The purple-haired vampire watched as you hung out with his younger brother, Subaru. He was jealous that his girlfriend was not paying attention to him.

"Hahaha," you laugh as Subaru says something funny. Kanato had enough and stood up, "(Y/n) come on let's go eat some sweets." He says and grabs your arm looking at you sadly.

"Okay let's go Kanato. Bye Subaru." You get up and follow your vampire boyfriend to his room.

"(Y/n) stop hanging out with my brothers." You gasp as you pushed up to the wall, Kanato glares down at you angrily.

"I'm sorry Kanato, please don't be mad at me." You say and Kanato's gaze softens as he pulls you into a kiss. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck.

You feel Kanato pick you up and lay you on his bed. "K-Kanato," you moan as his fangs graze across your chest. He bites down sucking your blood, and you held onto his hair.

He unbuttons your shirt and skirt and takes them off of you. Leaving you in your (f/c) underwear and bra. You sit up and take his jacket and shirt off.

"Kanato please." You moan again as he caresses your breasts through your bra. Kanato smirks and takes off your bra, attacking your breasts with his mouth.

"Ahhhhh!!" You cry out as his hand travels down to your womanhood. He rubs you and you bite your lip to cover your moans.

He takes off your underwear and you pull his off also. "Mmmmm (y/n), you lewd woman." He groans as you stroke his member.

You take his member into your mouth and listen to Kanato's moans. He tangles his hand in your hair and makes you suck more.

You pull off of him before he could release, and he pouts angrily.

"You shouldn't have done that (y/n). Now I have to punish you, do be ready." Kanato says and pushes you to the bed. You feel his member at your entrance, and gasp as he thrusts in.

"Ahh Kanato, please more." You moan and he thrusts once more. "Kanato please move." You cry and he smirks moving to your neck licking it slowly. He starts thrusting and you cling to him as he bites down drinking your blood.

"Kanato p-please faster.~" You whimper as he thrusts slowly.

"Scream my name so my brothers know who you belong to (y/n)." He says licking the blood from your neck, and slowing down more.

"KANATO PLEASE!~" You yelled as he hit your g-spot. Immediately he sped up his thrusts making you dig your nails in his back.

"Ahhh (y/n)." Kanato moans out loudly holding you to him.

"K-Kanato I'm going t~~." You couldn't finish your sentence from the pleasure he sent through your body. You came all over his member and panted feeling him still thrusting in you.

"Oh (y/n) I love you." Kanato groans as he released his seed into you. He rode out his high and pulled out of you.

"I love you to Kanato." You say weakly as he wraps his arms around you, and pulls the blankets over both of you.

"Goodnight." He kisses your lips as you drift off to sleep. Kanato closes his eyes happily holding you in his arms.

*

*

*

I like how this Lemon turned out.

Thanks for reading

EDITED