Laito Sakamaki X Reader (Lemon) pt2

Warning video is not mine

This is a lemon and has sex in it don't read if you don't want to read explicit actions

Laito kissed up (y/n) thigh and she gasps as he sinks his fangs into her flesh.

"Ahhhh Laito." He pulls away and licks the trail of blood. He backs away and looks over her naked body.

"Laito don't stare at me." She says and he feels her rub his length with her hands. "Mmmm (y/n)." He groans and watches her suck on him slowly.

She pulls away and he smirks at her and positions himself at her opening. "Are you ready?" Laito asks and she nods.

He pushes into her slowly and she whimpers in pain. "L-Laito it h-hurts." (Y/n) whimpers in pain, but Laito leans down and kisses her forehead.

"It's okay it'll hurt for a second." He whispers and stops moving.

"M-move." She says and he starts moving in her slowly. The pain turned into pleasure and (y/n) moans beneath Laito. "Faster Laito please." She moans and Laito thrusts into her faster and moans.

"L-laito I'm going to cum." She cries and releases all over Laito's member.

"Ahhh (y/n)!" Moans and released his seed into her.

"Now they know your mine. I love you (y/n)." Laito says pulling out of her and kissing her softly.

"I love you to Laito." She says wrapping her arms around him.

*

*

*

The lemon is done

edited.. sorta