The Girl Thug

Hi i'm Keisha i'm 16 5'10 medium ass and and big breast I'm light skinned tiny nose long curled eyelashes pretty long black hair with honey blond tips I have some sexy juicy lips deep dimples and dark brown eyes lets get to the story ;).

"Wake up Keisha!!!!"My sister Honey said she had on her juicy shorts and matching shirt she look different from me see we were born on the same day but she way finer her ass is big and juicy she was thick she had hazel eyes her breast were the perfect size and she had long all black curly hair with pink full lips. Man she was fin-man thats my sister I need to get my head together.

"What the hell you want?"I asked irritated she got a pillow and started hitting me with it I grab one the fifth time she hit me and I hit her with all my might and she flew off my bed I started laughing hard.

"GET THE FUCK UP AND STOP LAUGHING BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS!!!!!"She yelled I automatically stopped laughing see unlike her I can't fight I haven't even tried.

I went in the restroom and did my hygiene thing I did my hair it was in a upside down french braid and at the top I put my hair in a side bow with my Chinese bangs and a hump I had a curl on one side and I put another curl on the other I wrapped a towel around me and walked into my room my sister had left already so I walked in my walk in closet and got a black and red Minnie mouse shirt that stopped at my belly button and some tight red pants with some black and red Adidas. shit I look cute and gansta thug life! I walked down stairs to see my sister with her hair in a side bun with chinese bangs she had on a shirt that said "Sexy" it exposed half of her whole belly she had on some ripped booty shorts with it and some Black and white Jordan her ass was all out in them jeans.

"I KNOW YOU HEAR ME KEISHA!!!"Honey said snapping me out of my gaze.

"What??"I asked.

"I said we need to go before we be late fo school."Honey said with and attitude we said good bye to our mama and left.

"Oh my gosh I can't wait to see my boyfriend blah blah blah blah."I wasn't listening to what she said after that when we pulled up to the school I saw Honey's boyfriend making out with the biggest slut in the school she like girls and boys I say that bitch is for rent anyone can own her with money.

"There's yo boyfriend kissing Jessica."I said as I pulled in the parking lot for students she gasp and jumped out and charged at Jessica I got out and watched as she pounded her in the face I saw Jake(Honey boyfriend) charge at Honey with his fist balled I dashed and tackled him he fell and I started punching him in the face like I was a dude I got up and started kicking him in the nose while saying -"BITCH DON'T YOU TOUCH MY DAMN SISTER BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!"I looked down finally to see his tooth was missing,he has a bruised cheek,a black swollen eye,a busted lip,and a bloody nose I never thought I could fight my sister and Jessica stopped fighting they both still looked the same like they haven't touched each other they looked down at Jake.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!!"They both yelled.

"Honey he was charging at you so I stopped him."I said and I walked off everyone moved out of my way and some dude came behind me.

"So we gonna need you at the trap tomorrow at 8 boss."The dude said. I look at him like he was on crack

"What the hell you ta ma(talking about)."I asked confused.

"When you beat-up our boss Jake you became drug Lord."He said oh hell yea now I got respect I might have to kill some people hell yea walk in be like were my money at before they even answer imma be like boom boom boom shit but it don't matter as long as I get my money and stay clean.

"Ight i'll see you tomorrow."I said and I walked off Jessica put her hand on my waist Jessica was all Mexican she was fine but a hoe and I ain't down fo that.