Chapter 4

KEISHA'S POV

I called Kelly and we talked for along time it was cool.

"I can't believe you're a drug lord... you're so bad... How about I give you a little present. She pulled up my dress and pulled down my boy shorts and started giving me head. I was dozing off and I closed my eyes and started going to sleep.

"Baby I'm going to Macdonalds do you- MRS.HERNANDEZ GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAUGHTER!!! NURSE! DOCTOR CALL THE COPS MY DAUGHTER IS BEING R-" My mama was cut off by a gun shot.

"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH YOU JUST SHOT MY MA!!" I yelled

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I SHOT YOU ONCE I'LL SHOOT YO ASS AGAIN!!"She yelled my eyes got wide the police and the Doctors came in and her eyes got wide.

"Mrs.Hernandez put down the gun." The police Kelly didn't instead she shot one of the cops and bullets stated goin through her body and she die before she fell and I yelled not only was she a teacher she was a mother a wife and last my lover or well use to be I stayed there with my eyes closed.

HONEY'S POV

Me and my girls were are at the mall but in the food court and this sexy ass Dark skinned guy with waves came up to me with his boys behind him.

"How u doin ma my name is De'Andre."

"I'm Honey." I said showing off my pearly white teeth as a smile and he did the same.

"That's a beautiful name so can a I get your number?" He said I did a fake smile even tho I was happy as hell on the inside.

"Sorry I only date white guys."I said waitin for a reply my girls were laughin af first he looked dumbfounded then jumped back just as quick.

"Black white we all human *leans in and whispers in my ear* Black can do you better." That pissed me off

"You know I was just kidding but you a thirsty ass nigga  and u disgust me come on girls." Me and my girls walked up and left the food court i lost my damn appetite niggas these days. Me and my girls were in Victorias Secret and guess who we see...Jake and he looks pissed off when he sees me.
"Bitch I know u got my damn calls y u aint been answering?!?" He said

"I wa-"
"Bitch y u aint got no type of baby fat? why yo feet aint swollen and u aint got no damn baby bump? bitch you better start explaining!"

"I aint pregnant." I simply stated.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN YOU AIN-...you kno what u sholl right."

"Aint nobody wanna have yo fucked up babies." I said then he punched me and my nose started bleeding and I was attacked with multiple blows to the face. Those hoes i called my girls where no where in sight. Finally the hits stop and I'm being helped up the first person i see is De'Andre after he helped me up he went back for Jake but before he could i stopped him.

"He aint worth it but thank you so much." I had a swirl of emotion gracefulness embarrassment anger hurt everything.

"Let me re-introduce myself my name De'Andre im 17 i love rap basketball my mama and my little sister i hate it when bitch ass niggas put they hands on gorgeous girls and i gave you the wrong impression of me earlier." he said

"I'm Honey im 16 i love my ma my sister and to dance and play basketball also i hate ignorant people abd basic bitches and if we ever meet again maybe you'll learn more about me." i said smiling a little bit to hard all of a sudden my "friends" came back.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO YO FACE?!?Girl is he bothering you do we needa beat his ass?" Shedra said

"Man fuck you hoes. where was yall hoes at when Jake was beating my ass."

"WHY U POPPIN OFF AT US WE WENT TO MEET SHEDRA AT THE ENTRANCE WHILE YOU WERE TALKIN TO HIS HOE ASS." Janiece said

"Oh my bad." i said

"Honey can i see yo phone real quick." De'Andre asked i unlocked my phone and gave it to him shortly he returned it.
*
*
*
*
I went home luckly nobody was home yet i looked in the mirror and started crying then i got a text message.

"hey beautiful😉"

"Whoo iisThiis??"

"damn im hurt forgot me so quick"

"HOOW THEE HELL IIFORGEET YOOU N YO DAAMN NUHMBER AIINT IIN MY PHOONE?!?"

"chill ma its deandre"

"o heey☺️"

"😂😂😂wyd gorgeous"

"noothiing boored oout oofMyy miind"

"well if you want we can go on a last minute date??"

"suureBuut iill haave to puut onMaakeuup💄"

"Thinkin bout wat that nigga did makes me mad all over again😡 who was he anyways?"

"mmy ex n doontBe maad iimUse too iit💁🏾"

"😒ill be there roun 8 see ya den gorgeous😉"

"byyee😊"

After getting ready I turnt on the new and saw my ma getting shot and teacher getting killed i started crying so hard im glad my make-up waterproof. There was a knock on the door it was De'Andre he automatically embraced me. i told him everything that happened and he drove us to hospital.
*
*
*
*
My ma was good and i was at the house with De'Andre. We were watching a movie.I really needed comfort and he was here to do it.

"Thank you for everything." i said awkwardly.

"Dont thank me i kno we jus met buh i feel so close to you already... u like one of thos gorgeous red roses surrounded by a whole bunch of dead plants. man that sound stupid asf. Mb ion kno how to explain how rare beautiful and exotic you are." he shrugged. Shit that turned me on i grabbed him and started kissing him and i led him to my bed room he slid off my dress and ripped off my panties and bra i snatched off his shirt and he took off his pants finally we were both naked and i looked down he was way bigger than Jake tiny dick ass he put in the tip and slowly made his way inside me. I kno what i was doing was wrong because i dont even know him but idec he was slowly stroking and picked up the pace. the room was filled with moans
*
*
*
I woke up to an empty bed. I automatically regretted what i did. i feel so stupid. I put on some boy shorts and a shirt. I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see De'Andre with food and a smile.

"Did we use protection?" I asked. his smile turned into a frown.