chapter 2

Keisha's POV

It was 8:00 and i jus pulled up at the trap. I know what you thinkin do u even know how to use a gun well before my daddy died he taught me how to use it when I was 5.

"Boss blue gang still got money our money." Blunt said.

"Well guess what we goin to get that shit now!" I said

*

*

*

*

*

We were at the blue gangs trap we were quiet af shit we made a fish seem loud we where close to the door. I busted it open and shot 5 guys Drew and i took cover then the rest of my gang came in i saw the boss of blue gang go into this room cus hit team was losin the password was 4321. Dumb ass when he went in I shot my way through and typed in the code. I quietly the guy acted like war wasn't goin on shit he was getin pleased cus this fine ass hoe. Was suckin him up it was kinda a turn on. But I got a job to do. I aimed my gun for his head and shot him. The girl started screaming.

"Shut The Fuck Up where is the money." I said she pointed to the right and the shit was just left open. I got a bag near by and got all the money outta there. Major called and told me blue gang is extinct. I looked at the girl.

"Aye suck me up." I said lookin serious as ever.

*

*

*

*

"Ahh yess right there ohhhhh ummmm."I moaned this girl do a good job she was nibblen with hu teeth and pumping her tung like it was a dick she was slupin and everything.

*

*

*

*

I got the girl number and she work for the red gang now. I was at the trap and i handed my boys the money some of it anyways. I get to keep most of it shit im bout to go (in the movie of white chicks) SHOPPING! When i get home I go in Honey's room. She's crying.

"Whats wrong honey." I said

"I don't want this baby!" she sobbed.

"Here's the money for an abortion and extra for shopping." I said handin her $600.00 she stopped crying and I left out.

JESSICA'S POV

Jake called me and i answered the phone.

PHONE CONVO

Me:hey bae

Jake:don't even play all that shit Jessica just tell me are you dating that bitch.

me:yea boo that bitch is clueless she don't even know her bitch ass about to get killed.

jake:good girl now you have to remember the plan and stick to it. Get Keisha dumb ass to the abandon house alone and as soon as she in their hit her with the bat that will be behind the trash can on the right. That's when i'll tie her up on the on the chains and cut off her clothes. When she wakes up thats when the torturing begins. I beat her with your spikey belt. then slap and punch her in the face. you'll come and kick her in the face she'll be hurt to see you because she was falling for you. then me and you will take off our clothes you'll make her suck tour titty and i'll force myself inside her ass. And i aint givin her no brake you'll jump on her shoulders when she spits out your tittie to scream so that when you put yo coochie in her mouth shove it in her making her give you head. When I'm done pleasuring myself i'll cut off her head. Got it."

Me:Yea babe love you.

END OF CONVO

Time for me and Keisha's date haha.

KEISHA'S POV

I met Jessica at Lofì fanciest restaurant in the world.When I saw Jessica she was in a real tight red dress with some red heels. Her hair was curled to the middle of her back. Her makeup was on point shit she looked like Jennifer Lopez a lil.

"Hey babe." She said giving me a peck.

"Hey girl. Lets go in." I said the waiter with a. corny ass accent was waiting for us.

*

*

*

*

After we were seated Jessica looked upset.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"My grandma just died!" She said crying.

"Don't cry you'll ruin yo makeup that you got frum the dollar general. Plus I know how it is to loose someone you close to." I said.

"Really?" she looked surprised.

"Yea we weren't always in the hood we use to be in the suburbs. My mama my daddy my big brotha honey and me.Then one day I got into a fight with this girl who hit my sister. Her face was really messed up. Anyway she had 15 older brothers they came after me when i was walking down the alleys to think. They beat me and said "this is pay back for our sister" turns out she died. I was so scared I was only 7.when I said they beat me I mean it so much I was throwing up blood then...T-T-Then they raped me one by one. I went home and told my brother and daddy. They went to there house and told them they're goin to press charges. So they brought them in the house and cut there head off then burned there body in the oven. I know because I snuck in to see my daddy and brother whooping there ass. But instead I found something else. I ran home and told my mama. She was crying and blaming me for it we had to sale the house and get a apartment in the hood. Me I was wishing that I kept my mouth closed and stayed distant maybe ask them to move somewhere else so we could get a new start but I didn't so its my fault." I said crying

JESSICA'S POV

"I'M sorry I didn't know." I said shocked I can't believe that I was gonna end her the same way here pop and brother did.

"It's alright I hope you hungry tho because you can have my food." she got the money for the bill gave it to me and left. At least I got left overs.

*

*

*

*

*

I went to Jakes house to see what he was up to. I unlocked the door with the key he gave me when I went in I heard moans and it smelt like sex. I busted down his door and I couldn't believe what I saw!

"Ohh so you want me to kill Keisha for you so you can get your spot back as drug lord but what about me huh! You where just gonna use me huh!" I yelled and my Mexican accent was coming out.

"No I was gonna use you when I needed the best hoe ever to suck me up."

"Is that all I am to you a toy!"

"Yea you sho weren't my future wife."

"Fuck you!" I yelled and stormed out.

LILY'S POV (the girl jake was having sex with)

I left Jakes house and went to Keisha's place. Honey opened the door she looked like Keisha except Keisha was gettin more thicker it use to be the other way around.

"Is Keisha here Honey."

"Yea come in."

I went to Keisha's room.

"Wassup babe you'll never guess what I found out"I said when I was in there

"What?" She asked.