Chapter 3

KELL'S POV (the teacher)

This bitch think she can just brake up with me. Ohh Hell Naw. I was outside her house in a car that i stole anyways I saw her and some girl come out it wasn't Jessica tho so I just aimed for Keisha I pulled the trigger and Keisha fell down and I drove off.

KEISHA'S POV

"AHHH MAMA!!!" I yelled but I wasnt crying my mama ran out and she started crying then Honey came out and she passed out I feel kinda light headed to and my mama screaming in my ear like an opera singer aint helping.

JAKES POV

I got Jessica to come back over so we can talk shit out.

"Look Jessica I'm sorry before I was high as fuck but I love u and I'm sorry!" I said hoping I sound sincere.

"You know you hurt me right?" She said.

"Yea and I'm sorry you know when I said some of that stuff I meant the total opposite." I said looking into her eyes bro I'm good I only love Honey.

"Really?"

"Yes I love you." I said kissing her.

"Imma make sure u never leave me again." She winked and she got on my bed and took off her clothes I went inside her and started pumping faster and faster.

"MORE DICK MORE!" She called out damn I'm fresh outta dick I aint gon lie my dick is like a 9 year olds dick except it doesnt grow no more so yea. I slapped Jessica for sayin that and pumped faster then I came and when I did I realized that I dont have a condom on... oh well I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

KEISHA'S POV

I was organizing a plan on how to get back at Jake and Jessica ,but ya'll have to keep reading to find out. Oh the doctor said the bullet only hit the tip of my shoulder and everyone was over exaggerating which caused it to bleed more. He also asked did I get a peek at the person I said no cause I didnt. Ge said who ever did it missed on purpose to scare me so I have to stay in the hospital bed for the night tho. I aint calling Jessica because I would die to nite if I did.

QUESTIONS

I sat down with Jessica I'm gonna sit down with all of them one by one in front of the crowd.

"Jessica why are you betraying Keisha like this?"

"Well I dont want to but my man wants me to so what he wants he gets." She said and the crowd booed so she pointed up the middle finger.

"So if your *clears throat* "man" tells you to jump off the bridge after him would u do?" I said and the crowd cheered.

"Hell YEA be-" Jessica was caught off by one of the people in the audience.

"BITCH NO YO ASS WULDNT SO SIT YO FAKE ASS DOWN U WULD PROLLY PUSH HIS DUMB ASS OFF AT THE LAST MINUTE!!" the gurl yelled on my show u can fight so I jus sat back and watched.

"BITCH YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME!!" Jessica said

"I KNOW YOU A HOE AND A BACKSTABBER!!"

"AND HOW DOES IT EFFECT YOU BITCH YO ASS HEARIN BOUT MY LIFE NOW SIT T'F DOWN!!" I stepped between them.

"Well Jessica thats all the time we have for u." I said I gave Jessica a hug and she left. I sat down.

"Well everyone welcome Jake!" Everyone booed and Jake winked at the girls.

"So Jake do u really love Honey?"

"I honestly do I love her so much I'm actually glad she's having my child."

"But u plan on killing her sister?"

"I'm not planning on I will."

"Don't u think Honey would hate you if she found out?"

"Who gonna tell her?"

"*shrugs* Jessica when you leave her for Honey?" He laughed

"See I didn't tell yall bout that part after we kill Keisha I'm gonna kill Jessica."

"Well thats all the time we have for you goodbye."

"Well people they are the only two people in our show today but next update there will be more at the end till next time BYE."