OHSHC: Haruhi

Kinda kinky, cuz Hikaru and Kaoru...

Haruhi had been wandering around ouran for quite some time but just ended up getting more and more lost. All she was looking for was the bathroom. She was getting more and more desperate as time went by.

She squirmed and squeezed her thighs together before becoming more frantic. She had to find these bathrooms before its too late.

It has been a good couple of hours of squirming and she was at her breaking point. Suddenly she heard footsteps. Relieved, she started to walk in the direction of the sound. However to her dismay, it was Hikaru and Kaoru.

But Haruhi was desperate so she had no choice. After loosing a small spurt she walked even quicker to Hikaru and Kaoru.

"Hey guys..." She said awkwardly.

"Hello Haruhi," they said in unison, "what're you doing?"

"Oh um... Just looking for the bathroom, do you know where it is?" Haruhi squirmed a little, trying not to appear as desperate as she was.

"Ok course we do-" said Kaoru.

"But why should we tell you?" Hikaru said mischievously.

"Come on guys, I'm serious!" Haruhi pouted, "just tell me where it is."

"Or-" Hikaru started.

"We could have some fun," Kaoru said.

"With our toy," they finished in unison.

Haruhi gulped and squeezed her thighs together tightly and tried to prevent the spurt that just escaped her.

"Come on guys! I'm not joking."

"Neither are we~" they spoke at the same time once again.

Haruhi flinched and tried to walk away but two sets of arms wrapped around her. "Come on Haruhi~" Hikaru said.

"Let's have some fun."

Hikaru stroked her abdomen lightly and Haruhi shuddered, regretting coming to them for advice. Another spurt leaked out and she gasped, slapping their hands away. However they were persistent.

Kaoru held her arms behind her and more spurts seemed to leak out. Haruhi whimpered as Hikaru pushed down lightly on her over filled bladder.

"P-please!" Haruhi begged and pleaded, "just let me go!" She struggled angrily.

"Fine."

Kaoru let her go but before she could do anything Hikaru gave one last push on her bladder and it gave in. Urine gushed out of her as she peed. Warmth filled her panties and then the pants of her uniform. After which made a rather large puddle.

Haruhi's face was bright red afterwards before she took off.