Inuyasha: Inuyasha X kagome

Kagome and Inuyasha were in the middle of battle. And sadly battle isn't stop for bathroom breaks, but that didn't stop Kagome's bladder from needing release. And Inuyasha and Kagome's opponent was relentless.

Kagome could tell it would take a long time to defeat because Miroku, Sango, and Shippo, had been separated from Inuyasha and Kagome.

The demon in front of them snarled and Kagome's bladder shuddered and threatened to burst. She resisted to urge to press her hands in between her quivering thighs. Instead she drew an arrow, trying to distract herself from her quivering bladder. As she shot, she lost a spurt and quickly fell to her knees the ting keep in the liquid.

"Kagome! Are you okay?" Inuyasha shouted as he slashed at the demon.

"I'm fine." She replied.

She was NOT fine. The small spurt the came out didn't release the pressure. Instead, it made her bladder only demand more relief. A longer spurt pushed itself out as Kagome shot another arrow. That spurt soaked through her panties and caused a few small drops to fall to the ground.

Oh know! Kagome thought. She prayed that Inuyasha couldn't smell it. However a short spurt leaked out as Kagome dropped to her knees again. Still, shaking with her need, she glanced up at Inuyasha with a hopeful gaze. Her face was bright red and tears pricked at the corners of her eyes.

And suddenly Inuyasha was able to defeat the demon. And walked over to Kagome, "hey Kagome, are you okay?"

Kagome knew she didn't have much longer and she shook her head 'no.' Inuyasha was about to ask why, but then he took note of her position. She sat on the ground, thighs pushed together. Her hands were pressed to her crotch and she was shaking. Then Inuyasha's nose started to twitch once he smelled the air. It was the smell of urine if he was correct.

"Kagome, you don't have to-?" Inuyasha didn't need to finish. A small puddle started to form around her. Luckily though, it stopped before growing any larger.

"I-I..." Kagome didn't know what to say.
But she was pulled out of her daze when Inuyasha said, "get on." He leaned over so Kagome could get on his back, "If I carry you to a safe place from demons, do you think you could make it that far?"

Kagome continued to fidget and squirm but nodded weakly. She stood up shakily, almost losing it all right there. However, she powered through.

Once she was on Inuyasha's back, he took off. Leaping and running extremely fast. However all this movement was not doing any favors for Kagome. Her pee was at her hole and she could almost bare it no longer. But they weren't even that far away from the demons.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome gasped, almost losing more urine.

"Yeah?" He replied, still continuing his pace.

"I- I um... I don't think I'll make it!" She said awkwardly, "please put me down!"

A few drops leaked out, but thankfully Inuyasha didn't notice.

"No way, Kagome! I know you can make it!" He responded obliviously.

"Please! I-I can't-" Kagome was cut off when Inuyasha jumped and her bladder refused to function anymore. She started to pee. Urine gushed out of her and onto Inuyasha's back. And he slowed to a stop and stood there frozen, as Kagome peed. They stood there for a long time. Pee flooded out of her and pooled down her legs and dribbled down Inuyasha's back.

After that there was a silence, soon broken by Inuyasha, "hey! What the hell Kagome?!"

"I-I'm sorry..." A few tears started to trail down her cheeks.

Inuyasha's expression changed, "h-hey! Don't cry Kagome. I-I'm sorry."

Suddenly Kagome embraced Inuyasha and buried her tear-stained face, "I'm sorry!"

Inuyasha stayed frozen for a few moments before awkwardly hugging back. "It's fine, Kagome. It'll wash out."

Suddenly the bushes started to rustle and they both turned to that direction. When suddenly Miroku, Sango, and Shippo emerged from the shadows.

"Woah, hey Kagome, what happened?" Shippo asked.

"Yeah," Miroku said, gazing at the scene before him.

Though due to the smell and soaked clothes it was pretty obvious what happened, Inuyasha decided to explain, "Well Miroku, Kagome needed to go to-"

"SIT BOY!" Kagome shouted and used her power to make Inuyasha face plant to the ground.