Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (Aladdin)

Bed wetting

~Slight AliAla~

Aladdin and Alibaba lay asleep... In the same bed. (no homo ;)] There were only two extra rooms where they were staying so Morgiana had one room and Aladdin and Alibaba were in the other.

However without realization Aladdin started to pee. Yes that's right, cute little Aladdin wet the bed. However, he wasn't the first to realize it.

Alibaba quickly awoke to the warmth spreading across the sheets, "Woah! Wait, what?! Aladdin?! What the hell?!"

Aladdin slowly awoke until he realized he was peeing. But he couldn't cut off the flow of urine so he just ended up emptying his bladder completely.

Aladdin's face heated up to a deep shade of red. "Alibaba I-" He couldn't finish, without out a few tears of humiliation fell down his cheeks, "I-I'm so sorry..."

Then the Magi ran away and locked himself in the bathroom. Tears spilling down his blush-stained cheeks.

It took Alibaba a moment to register what just happened. Magi or not, Aladdin was just a kid. Still... This must have been mortifying. The poor kid's probably dying of embarrassment.

Alibaba made his way to the door and knocked gingerly, "Aladdin?"

"G-go away!"

Alibaba twisted the doorknob buy it was locked. After only a moment he picked the lock and opened the door. (I wonder where he got that talent from??)

He saw Aladdin on the floor with his knees drawn close. Shaking with small sobs of embarrassment. Alibaba approached him cautiously, before resting a gentle, reassuring hand on Aladdin's shoulder.

Aladdin looked up briefly with a tear filled gaze, "I'm sorry..." He apologized again.

"It's okay, I'm not mad... Accidents happen..."

"But I- I did it on you!" Aladdin wept.

"But I'm not mad at you, magi or not, you're still a kid..."

"Y-you're not mad?"

"No, or course not..." Alibaba reassured.

"You won't tell anyone will you?" Aladdin asked hopefully.

"Not a soul."

Aladdin stood up and hugged Alibaba, "thank you Alibaba!"

Alibaba didn't respond, he just returned Aladdin's warm embrace.