Chapter Eight:Only clan member??

Gaaria POV
The village is beautiful. My stomach growls at me.I get up and decide to get something to eat. As I walk throughout the village I hear people talking about a clan.
"I hear that an ancient clan still is alive, but there is only one member." A women at the flower shop whispers to one of her customers. A man working at a mask shop is talking to one if his customers too.
"I hear the Kyrin clan is still alive. I wonder who is the last of this clan." I get tired of hearing the same thing be said over and over again so I ignore the rest of the people and head to the ramen. I am a few feet away from the shop when two shinobi greet me.
"Gaaria Kryin, please come with us." Wait what?! I look at them and try to keep my face as normal as possible.
"I'm sorry but you must be mistaken I do not come from any clan."
"The hokage was going through records and found that you are the lone survivor of the Kyrin clan." The thing is I don't remember ever ha ing a clan.
"The hokage would like to speak with you."
"Tell her I'll be there in a little bit."
"Yes ma'am." What is with them being so formal all of a sudden? I go to the ramen shop and order some ramen. I eat my food and then head to the hokage building. I walk inside the office and the shinobi in the room bow at my presence.
"Ooookkkkkk....Will someone please explain to me what the fuçk I'd going on here?"
"Princess Gaaria-"
"Ok stop right there. I am no princess and I belong to no clan and if I do will you explain first, please?"
"Right, Gaaria you are from an old clan called the Kyrin clan. Your clan was killed just after you were born. Your old village killed your clan because they needed to get rid of them because of an old sacred jutsu. This jutsu could tame tailed beasts. And another jutsu could kill the beasts if the host died. You have these jutsus flowing through your blood."
"Ok that explains that, but that doesn't explain why you called me princess."
"You were the daughter of the head of the clan. And the head of the clan had only one child. And in the reports I found the person who found you, couldn't bring themselves to kill you because they were good friends of your parents. When you turned one they killed that person, and they striped you of your clan name."
"What do you mean my clan name?"
"The name your mother gave you was Solitaino Kyrin. Meaning alone and only one. She gave you this name before she was killed. And the doctor that gave birth to you luckily wrote it down and sent it to us before he too was killed."
"Why did he send it to you?"
"Your clan planning on moving to the hidden leaf village." I stand there letting it all sink in. Suddenly I hear screaming coming from the shinobi in the room I look around and see a little animal appear at my feet. It's a little fox squirrel.
(Here are pictures of Fox squirrel. Imagine in one of the pictures that it has ten tails.)

)

"What is everyone screaming for?!" The hokage looks at me

"That is one of the ten tailed beasts." She is trembling. I look at the little beast and see one tail.
"Then what happened to its other nine tails."
"This tailed beast can hide It's tails." I pick up the little fox and it licks my hand. The hokage looks at me in just awe.
"Y-you've tamed it." I hold to my chest and it begins to purr.
"Whats your name little demon?" The little demon looks me in the eye.
"My name is Koizumedra." I look at the little animal.
"I am one of the ten tailed beasts sealed inside you." I look at the hokage who has relaxed in her chair and the shinobi weren't screaming.
"Ill be leaving now if you don't mind." I walk out the hokage building with the little demon named Koizumedra in my arms. She puts herself into a little ball in my arms. I let her head and she purrs. I walk up the mountain side with the demon still in my arms. I sit down and put her in my lap. She notices that she is no longer in my arms. The opens her eyes and looks up at me. She climbs up my arm and rests on my shoulder. I pet her and she quickly falls asleep. I turn my head to look at the little demon on my shoulder, it would be hard for someone to believe that something this small could take out an entire village in one day. It would be pretty easy for me to believe because of the shít I've been through. How the he'll am I going to explain this to my sister. Well she say that she was brought into the Uchiha clan, perhaps she was taken away from the village in the the mountains. And one of the members took her into the clan, then they found out about her sharingans. And they trained her, more like tortured her. What if she is from the Kyrin clan? Hmmm, Sasukeia Kyrin, no she sounds like she belongs in the Uchiha clan anyway. Plus if she marries the Uchiha boy she would become an Uchiha anyway. And I would still be the only Kyrin member left. I look down to see the hyper blonde running home, I look up and see that the sun is setting. I sat here for a long time just thinking didn't I? I get up carefully to make sure that Koizumedra doesn't fall off my shoulder. I walk down the mountain side as the sun sets below the trees.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and here are how you pronounce the new names
Su-lit-u-ino ky-rin

Kio-zoo-medra
Thank you guys so much and if you would like to try and Photoshop a ten tailed fox squirrel go ahead and if you want to you can send it to me and I might use it to replace the ones I have above but thank you so much for reading chapter eight!
Like?Comment?Follow?