Orochimaru

Sasukeia POV
The test starts and I look around to see who might be imposters. People who aren't actually students. I use my sharingan and find them.

I give my sister a single by using Morse code tapping my feet.

She gets the message and sends her little hybrid to go get the answers.

She succeeds and my sister and I done in a flash, well done for now, we haven't gotten question ten yet.

About 35 minutes later the instructor stops everyone for the final question. (I am not going to write the question because I am lazy, if haven't seen Naruto and want to know the question go find the episode or just watch the show.)

My sister grins at me after the question is said. We both already knew the answers.

Stay and pass, or leave and fail. Simple as that.

The second part of chunin exams. Gaaria POV

We wait in little groups after the instructor gave her, waiting to escorted to our spots with our scroll.

I felt very uneasy. Perhaps it is because of that visit from Orochimaru not too long ago. Something in my gut was telling me that this was a bad idea. A really bad idea.

We were standing at our spot and my sister gave me a concerned look.

"Are you ok?"

"You want the honest truth?"

"Sure."

"I don't think going in there is a good idea. Not because of the natural dangers and the danger of the teams. I just feel extremely uneasy about this."

"I have the same feeling." She rubs the back of her neck. A horn is sounded and we go in.

It is quiet, but I know that noise will start soon.

My sister and I find a tree and sit there. Kinda like predator waiting for prey.

Suddenly I can't move. I feel a breathe on the back of my neck. I hear Flame growling.

"It is nice to see you my red flower." Orochimaru, I should've known.

He sniffs my hair and I know that he smiles. He touches the back of my neck where the mark is.

"It compliments your skin, your soft skin." Suddenly I black out.

Sasukeia POV

After what Orochimaru said my sister's body started moving and Orochimaru looked surprised. My sister stood up and looked at Orochimaru. And Orochimaru was smiling.

"It worked. She can't control her new power." My sister looked at me.

Her eyes were dark red with slits and her fangs were big. And her suddenly became pointed. And she now had claws.

She ran of the tree and left me and Orochimaru alone. Orochimaru watched as my sister fell into a trap he made. He smiled.

"Ill be going now." He bowed and then jumped down. I jumped down after him. He shot my sister with something and she suddenly stopped running. He picked her up and placed her on his shoulder.

Suddenly we heard a roar, and not a roar from a big monster in the forest. A roar from a tailed beast.

We both turned around to all ten of my sister's beasts standing there and growling. Cryno looked especially angry.

Orochimaru smiled and said "If you want her, come get her." He started running and all the tailed beasts chased after him except for Koizumedra.

"Why did you stay here?"