Misunderstanding

They had been at the mall for about 4 hours and they decided to go home, they asked Jacob if he wanted to come over and see their new house, he said yes, and Olivia called hunter and asked if he wanted to come as well, about an hour later he arrived however we couldn't be bothered to wait for him so we was already about half an hour into Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix but he didn't mind
CHARLOTTE'S PIONT OF VIEW:
Jacob kind of forced us to put Harry Potter on, I don't know why but he just loves all our British accents, to be fair I kind of like his accent, actually I think I kind of like him...omg
JACOB'S PIONT OF VIEW:
I spent all my day with people that I had never met before and now I feel like I have known them for years, and Charlotte, wow, she is just so beautiful (it's true), and her smile and her accent is amazing I think I might like her, but the thing is that they all think that I have only just met hunter but I haven't, I have known him for years, about 6 years ago I was in a group called Magcon and so was hunter, I made a song and it went so well that my record company told me that I should just keep making music, that's why I'm so famous today, but about a year after I made my first song hunter made his and if I'm being nice then I'll say that it was a disaster, hunter then kicked me out of Magcon because he was jealous of my fabulous singing abilities, but everyone thinks that I left by myself to be able to continue my career in music and nobody knows the truth, only me and hunter, not even anyone else in Magcon because hunter told them six years ago that I just quit, but it was sooooooo long ago that none of these girls even remember anything about it!
HUNTER'S PIONT OF VIEW:
I can't believe I have seen Jacob again I feel so guilty for what happened but it was a long time ago, do you think that he will even remember, anyway ever since I first saw Olivia I thought that she was the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen I am so glad to be spending time with her even if we are watching a film i don't like! I have to tell her soon that I like her, I just get the feeling that she might like me back looking at the way she acted at the mall!
OLIVIA'S PIONT OF VIEW:
I love hunter.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR, HAVE A GOOD DAY 💙💞😊💗