Moving day

7:30AM
Charlotte, Emily, Olivia, Jude, Milly and Aimee were all waiting for the moving van to come and pick up all their stuff today was the day that they were all moving to Reston Virginia, it was so exciting, they had a massive house and it would be so great. The van finally came and picked up their things and then they drove off to Virginia, at the moment they lived it New York so it was going to be a VERY long journey to get there, they were all so happy to get away from the city and all the drama that had happened in their town in the past few months...
It was going to take about 7 and a half hours to get there so they had plenty of time to talk about their new house, eat and sleep and focus on what it was going to be like in Virginia.

Jude's point of view:
I am so excited to be living with all my best friends, our house is HUGE, I just can't wait to get there, unfortunately I am the one driving and I am not to happy about that but I don't really mind to be honest, a lot has happened in our last town and that's why we wanted to move away in the first place, far FAR away...
************************
11:47PM
Emily's point of view:
Well we got stuck in traffic for about 2 hours but we finally reached our new house, it looks so fancy, we had to hire about 8 moving vans, we have so much stuff, well I say we, it's mainly all the Magcon rubbish that Olivia just couldn't leave behind!

They walked into their new house and they each went to go and picked their bedrooms Milly and Olivia wanted the same room so played a game of rock, paper, scissors to see who would win it, it was Milly. Once we had each found our rooms we all went to sleep and couldn't wait for the day of exploring they had ahead!

THANKS FOR READING GUYS I WILL MAYBE BE UPDATING IT SHORTLY THANK YOU BYEEEEE 😊💗💞💙