chapter 5 - he save my ass

I didn't think It was my business to barge in but I just thought something wasn't right.

I hold the door knob and I realized It wasn't lock. I opened the door a little A peeped. I was shocked when I saw what I saw. Tami was wasted and out cold while she  was being banged by a guy.

Hey !!! I shouted loudly. Get off her. "What's it to you bitch" he said with a angry tone. Get off her!!!. He got up with his fist tighten And walked up to me. I got scared out of my clothes,as he was about to raise his hand,someone pulled me away. I almost stumble. I heard punches and grunting until the strange guy fell on the ground.

Next time you barge in a room with two people let them be .when i realized it was Patrick. "You saved my life!!" I said happily. 'Thanks?' He said with a blank look.

I don't know if I should be shocked that I almost got punched in the face. But somewhat I wasn't. I went over to Tami who was talking 'jibber shit.'

"Are you my other boyfriend?" No I said annoyed. Oh I can live with that. As I was about to put back her dress on a sudden squeal was made. "OMG!! I see a ghost he is sooo cute." Tami that's the wall." I said blankly.

"You should probably get her home." He said folding his arms. I didn't even remember he was still standing there. 'You were still here?'  i said raising an eyebrow.

Pretty much Betty. Do want a ride home? "Me? Riding with you? nah I rather walk" I said coldly. 'Was that suppose to rock my heart. Plus you don't have a drives license and your drunk friend over there can't drive!!'

Pretty much he was right and we both know I wasn't gonna walk with a drunk girl speaking  jibber shit.

'Fine'. I'll go with you. Okay let's go miss boop. 'Eat shit Patrick'

When I got in the car with Tami (who was already sleeping). I headed to the front seat. I realized it was taken by one of his bimbo.

"I see you bought one of your skimpies along." I said rolling my eyes. 'I was hoping you would be one of my skimpies but you turned me down.'  Sorry am not your type .I said folding my arms. 'And your not in my category Betty so we are even.'

When I got in the back seat and Patrick got in, his bimbo was looking at me like I ate her one night stand. "Don't worry babe she's not gonna bother us he said kissing her neck."

This is gonna be 1 disgusting ride.

Short ikr please don't feel pissed am don't use to this

Vote and comment please 😻

#E . O. T. M.