chapter 4- i guess a party won't hurt

After a long week with hot face. It was Saturday. The day I always feel lazy and want to stay inside.

Ping pingggg. I hear my phone go off I don't get messages often. You know why. Hey sis!!! I didn't know the number ,but judging by the message I knew who it was

Me: hi

Tami: there's a party tonight and I need a partner

Me: do I look like a lesbian?
Tami: I didn't say that

Me: didn't say you say.

Tami: sooo are you coming or not?

Me: not interested

Tami: please beth you need to come .its the neatest summer pool party everrrrr .

I thought about for awhile. I mean this year seems boring its better I just go and get it over with. It's not like she would leave me alone

Me: fine come help me pick out some clothes

Tami: great I'll text you when am near.

What the hell am I thinking.

       *Afternoon*

'Neat shit!!' She said checking my room out. Didn't know you got style. My room is pretty neat it is painted in checkers and the celling is rose red. "Thanks" I said raising my shoulders. Let's get to the closets. "your closet is boringgggg"  she said dragging the g. That's why I told you to help me. She went to the back of my closet and found a ripped leather pants and a red long sleeved, v neck shoulder off top and a black and white wedge. "Time for your hair and make up" she said. I don't really like make up but what the heck. My hair was in a high ponytail at the side . nice. My makeup was simple but nice. "Super fascy !!!"she said jumping around. Are we ready? I said spoiling the moment. Yup let's go.

My parents won't be home so I left a note on the fridge.

     Won't be home until 12:00 going to a party don't wait up.

I went with Tami since she was the one who forced me to go. The ride wasn't long. It wasn't far from my house. I didn't know until I stopped at the big mansion I knew it was the rich freshman from my school.

We got out of the car and went up to the big white door. As you know at all parties people grinding, girls wasted lots of half naked sluts and a lot of kissing. 'What's up babe' said the guy who opened the door. It was obvious that he's wasted.

When we got inside it was no different from outside but inside was worse. The scent of weed nock me left right and center, the sweaty smell and the pack room was horrible. "Want a drink beth?" No I said feeling disgust am fine. Well good luck .when I turned around she was gone. That little sluty bitch left me alone at party where I didn't know anyone but her and myself. All these guys grabbing me like i am a bag of weed thrown across the room.

I finally got out of the crowd and went to get some punch .when I was about to pour I heard I voice that sound awfully familiar.

"I wouldn't drink that if I were you. Its probably spiked. I wouldn't want you to have a hang over on your second week of work." Right there I knew it was Patrick. What are you doing here I said looking at him blankly. This Is a teenage party. "The night is still young for me". he said with a smirk. Y.O.L.O .

So you wanna dance betty?? No I said. I know your stuck up but you could at least be nice. 'I don't know how to dance'. Fine Betty the loser you are.

I was alone after Patrick left .'maybe I should have danced with him'. Silly thoughts Bethany silly. After drinking so much water I wanted to use the bathroom. I didn't know where it was so I tried to find someone who look like they had 5 senses left.

Hey deejay I shouted. Where's the b.room? He pointed up stairs. Now how thee fuck should I know what that means. If I wanted a dummies advise I would have ask the statue outside.

I went upstairs and checked each lock some had a tie on them. Which there in use which means there are alot of banging. As I spot the bathroom and about to Walk in I heard something that got me buzzed.

Omg Tami your amazing!!! I heard a male voice said. That's when I remembered I didn't come alone.