chapter 2- i guess my skirt is too tight?

'Do I have to wear this mom?' I asked sadly. Its too tight plus its too short.. I hate to wear short stuff because am skinny, the only thing I love about me is my tall dark hair and light blue eyes.

'Its the only size bill had for you' she said with a smile plus its not like its skimpy or anything, it fits you 'nicely.' Whenever my mom says something fits me 'nicely' I know it looks terrible.

Can't I wear my own clothes? I said annoyingly. No Bethany you have to wear the given uniform. 'That's totally shitty' I mumbled. I heard that!!! 'Sorry ??'  I said questionable.

When I got to the supermarket I was nervous to be honest. I felt like I was going through mentral crams.

'Hey bill' my mom said with grin. 'Am doing good' .  bill looked like my mom age he had an Italian accent, he was kinda good looking. He had muscles. He was the gym type. ' I assume this is your little princess' he said as he shook my hand .' nice to finally meet you'  'like wise' I said with a grin.

Before you start to work I would like you to meet my son. "Why do I have to meet his son its not like some family get together am only gonna work here." Ah here he is. O ... My ... Sweet ... Biscuits. He is so cute. He was as tall as his father he had black hair a whole lot of muscles, blue eyes, pink lips and some sexy dimples. 'Oh shit I sound like the cocky sluts at school'
"Mariah (my mothers name), Bethany this is my son Patrick miles". Hi he said with a smile his voice is deep, you could tell he was a woman eater. ' nice to meet you ' he said with a smirk. I was dumb struck.  h-hi I said stammering. My son is 18 and he is about to graduate from harper valley . a rich manwhore this is freking nicehe will be working with you for awhile.

That's when I stopped breathing...

Like omg do you think bethany likes him or its just cause he's cute
#a_girls_drug
E. O. T. M.