Chapter 13

Wednesday-

~3rd Person PoV~

It had only just reached 2nd lesson and Kasper was about ready to fall asleep. The only things keeping him awake was Miss May playing The Entertainer on the piano. It was music class after all so it was pretty loud in that room. In fact, that room had never been quiet since Miss May became a teacher. Everyone was certain that she was a least a little bit crazy.

She told her students to go to the keyboards and practise the first few lines with a partner or on their own. Kasper was planning on going on his own to practise his piano skills when he saw a flash of green falling next to him. He spun around and caught the person before they hit the ground. It was Kyle.
Kasper looked around and saw Bebe holding her arms behind her, trying to act innocent. He saw straight through her when he saw that the tips of her ears had gone red. He would have to talk to her about this later.

Kasper helped Kyle back on his feet.
"You okay?" Kas asked the smaller boy in concern, his brows furrowed.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Can I work with you, please?" Kyle asked. Kasper took one look in his fake boyfriend's eye and knew that there was no way in hell that he could refuse.
"Of course." The white haired teen handed Kyle a pair of headphones and plugged them into the keyboard, setting the sheet of notes on a stand and actually turning the keyboard on. Kyle smiled at the tall boy, something that didn't usually happen. Kasper basically melted on the spot.

And so, Kasper spent most of that lesson helping Kyle play The Entertainer whilst trying not to squeal at Kyle's adorable concentration face. He nearly cooed at the 5'3", slightly feminine boy every time he bit his lip or furrowed his brows. It was honestly the cutest thing Kasper had ever seen.

When music class ended Kasper and Kyle left hand in hand (trying to ignore the gasps and 'aww's from behind them). Despite the fact that Kasper's hands were much bigger than his partner's they fit together perfectly. That only made Kas' heart flutter even more.

Now wide awake, Kasper started paying attention to his surroundings. He could see plenty of pictures stapled to the wall of both Kaskyle and Creek. He could also see that someone had painted a very detailed picture of Kasper and Kyle on the male bathroom door.

(AN: Yes, I'm aware that this is Tweek x Craig not Kyle X Kasper but since Kasper doesn't really exist, I don't have a picture

(AN: Yes, I'm aware that this is Tweek x Craig not Kyle X Kasper but since Kasper doesn't really exist, I don't have a picture. Just pretend. K thanx bye xx)

But of course, it would take a million years for Kasper to admit that he wouldn't mind his favourite Jew sat on his lap like that. He would trade the world for just a day with Kyle to himself but he was way too proud to admit it.

It was break now and Kasper needed to have a stern talking with his best friend. What on Earth was going through her mind when she threw his 'boyfriend' at him without a warning?
"I'll be back in a minute. I need to have a quick chat with Bebe." Kas whispered to the smaller boy, he dropped his hand and only stopped long enough to give the Kyle a small smile before he left in the direction he saw his blonde bff go.

He had to ask a few people but he finally found out where Bebe had gone. The corridor behind the nurse's office? What?

When Kasper turned the corner he felt like he had just been hit with a bunch of bricks. But then it faded when he realised who it was. It was Bebe and Kasey. His twin sister was making out with his best friend, pinning the blonde to the wall with one hand on the wall and one on her perfect face.

"Oh hello. Am I interrupting?" Kasper asked in an obnoxious voice right after he snapped a picture of them on his phone.
They both jumped and separated. Bebe immediately started to flatten her head down with her hand, her face painting red with embarrassment.
"Honestly though, that was cute! And now I have something to show everyone!" The white haired boy said happily. He almost forgot what he was there to do in the first place. All of a sudden his happy mood got more serious.
"Bebe Stevens, how dare you? You threw a human being at me when I wasn't looking. What if I'd dropped him or not seen him? He would've gotten hurt!" Kasper nearly shouted, his hands on his hips as he stared down his best friend.
"But you did catch him. No harm no foul." Bebe argued. Kasey had no idea what they were talking about.
"Wait, what's going on?" Kasey asked, looking back and forth between Kasper and Bebe.
"She threw Kyle at me when I wasn't even looking!" Kas through his hands up in the air. He wasn't annoyed at Bebe (How could he be? She was still his bestie), he was annoyed at the fact that she could have hurt the boy he secretly loved.
"Was he hurt?" Kasey raised one eyebrow.
"No, Kas caught him." Bebe said.
"Then what's the problem?" When Kasey said that, Kasper very nearly screamed in frustration.
"What if he had hit his head on a table and cracked it open! He might've died!" Kasper wasn't even sure that he knew why he was still there. Why could they not understand that the one person he loved could have gotten seriously injured from Bebe's immature actions.
"You really care about him, don't you?" Kasey half-smiled, her lips crooked yet she still managed to pull it off without looking stupid.
"Of course I fucking do! Just forget it!" Kas growled and stormed away, now in a bad mood.

Little did any of them know that a certain red headed Jew and his perverted blonde friend were listening in on the conversation from around the corner.