Chapter 18

Thursday-

*3rd Person PoV*

And just as Kasper was sucking a hickey into the boy's chest, the door swung open!

It was quite possibly the strangest sight the two boys had ever seen. Well, it wasn't that different to what they had just been doing.
Clyde Donovan had his legs wrapped around Token Black's waist, their mouths moving in sync against each other as they stumbled into the room. The only reason they seperated was because they heard Kasper and Kyle gasp in surprise.
"Holy shit!" Token shouted, dropping Clyde on the cold floor.
"Ow!" The brunette whimpered as he hit the floor, rubbing his leg in pain.
"Woah, what the fuck!" Kyle struggled in Kasper's grip to get free. After a few seconds the redhead was placed back on the ground.
"Aww, you two are so cute!" Kasper cooed, forgetting about how awkward the situation was.
"I thought you two were downstairs!" Clyde said with his brows furrowed in confusion.
"Why would we be downstairs?" Kyle's voice sounded quite calm but anyone could tell that he felt very embarrassed because of the way his face and ears went bright red as he hurriedly tugged his shirt back over his shoulders.
"Those bitches." Token cursed, mostly to himself.
"Wait - who are the bitches?" Kasper asked. He seemingly didn't care that his best friends could see his scratch-mark covered torso. He did, however, care that they had just downright cock blocked him.
"They told us that they heard you go downstairs." Token kind of explained but not really.
"Who did?"
"Oh, they are so gonna get it!" The darker skinned teen's threat was weak, he wouldn't hurt a fly.
"WHO?" Kasper and Kyle shouted at the same time. It sent a blush to both of their faces (though Kyle's was much darker than Kas').
"Kase, Marj and Bebe." Clyde told them whilst still sat on the floor. Token angrily tapped his foot on the cream tiles.

Maybe that's what Kasey was planning earlier. Maybe she wasn't planning anything against Marjorine, she was planning something with Marjorine. Kasper thought, No, how could she possibly know that Kyle would get a paper cut and I would take him to get a plaster? And then Token and Clyde would come here as well? Could she?

"Oh my fucking god! I knew they had to be up to something!" Kyle threw his arms up in the air.
"Huh?" The white haired boy wondered out loud.
"Kasey kept giving me this really scary smile for ages and when we left she looked straight at Marj and Bebe!" Kyle moved his hands a lot whilst he talked, Kasper noticed.

"Wait, so you're saying that they planned this?" Clyde asked. He began to stand up again.
"Well, it does sound like something they would do." Kasper agreed, finally putting his shirt and hoodie back on. It was true, the girls loved to scheme. "I should have a stern talk with my sister dearest."
"Yes, you should." The other three boys nodded, each silently thinking up ways to get the girls back.