Waking up from the nightmare

(Y/n) was brought to the base hospital where he got threathed for his wounds.

Winston stood together with tracer next to (y/n) sleeping figure.
Tracer : is he... Gonna be alright ?
Winston : yes his wounds are cleaned and treathed lucky they didn't get infected.
Tracer : how long it will take for him to heal ?
Winston : not sure maybe a few days or weeks.

Winston notice the worried look on Tracer face.
Winston : he is strong don't worry he not done yet.
Tracer : i know but i am not worried about that.

Winston understood what she meant Lucio told them what happend that he became that monster and defeated Reaper and widowmaker without any effort.
Tracer : what happend to him ?

Winston walked over to a computer who kept check on (y/n)
Winston : im not sure there seems nothing wrong with him.

It was silent for a few seconds until Winston walked to the door.
Winston : lets get some sleep it was a long day.
When he was at the door he notice that Tracer had't follow him.
Winston : Lena he ain't gonna die in one night get some sleep and tomorrow you can stay as long as you want.

Tracer kept looking at her crush sleeping figure until a smile broke on her face.
Tracer : you right love i worry to much good night.
She skipped past him and walked to her room leaving Winston to gave (y/n) one last look.
Winston : get better soon buddy.
He closed the door and walked back to his own room.

The next day

Tracer was again next to (y/n) sleeping figure in a chair looking at him.
Tracer thought : he is pretty cute when he is asleep.
Tracer blushed at her own thought.
Tracer thought : he almost died what if he died i could have never told him how i felt.

She runned her hand in his hair while he kept sleeping on.
Tracer thought : i really love him he is different in a good way... When he is awake i tell him how i feel.
She smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead the blush getting deeper before she stood up and walked out to get some food.

A few minutes passes and nothing happend until slowy his right hand moved a little and slowy it formed a fist. His body started to sweat and shake if he was having a bad dream.

(Y/n) dream :

It was dark there was nothing around him he stood on something but he could't see what.
(Y/n) : where am i ?
He looked around him until all around him flames appeared lighting up the place.
(Y/n) : whats happening where did those came from ?

He stepped back to bump in something.
(Y/n) : what the hell !
He turned around and got punched in the face sending him on his back on the floor.
He looked up and saw Reaper looking at him.
Reaper : weak.
He picked him up and punched (y/n) again in the face before trowing him back on the floor.

Reaper pulled out a gun and shot him in the leg making him scream.
Reaper : without them your nothing.
He walked away leaving (y/n) to bleed.

(Y/n) : why didn't he kill me ?
He slowy stood up but then he felt a large pain in his stomach making him fall back down, His stomach had a hole in it and was bleeding bad.
Widowmaker : like a insect in my web.

The woman appeared just like Reaper out of thin air wearing her horrible smirk.
Widowmaker : what not happy to see me ?
She kicked him in his side and then on the back.
Widowmaker : you are gonna die a horrible death and nobody will care.
She bent down to whisper the last part in his ear.
Widowmaker : not even that annoying Tracer will care you wanna know why ? because you are a loser.