Chap one

Ichigo was tired from the Hollow hunting that Rukia and him went on. That hollow was fast. Thought they never catch it. Ichigo sighed as he stepped back into his body and went to sleep. His family had already eaten and taken their showers and now are fast asleep. When his head hit the pillow he was knocked out.

When he was a sleep a garganta opened and a figure with black hair and green eyes appeared at the window. He opened it and stepped inside and examined the room. He saw the target his lord wanted. He picked him up and carried him out the window and opened the a garganta stepping in and arriving at Los Nohes.

Aizen, with two of the other shinigami traitors, along with the rest of the Espadas were at the the table in the meeting room when Ulquiorra came in. They turned to look at him carrying their target. Ulquiorra set him on the tableland sat down in his own chair.

"Well Ulquiorra, great timing as always. Now that we have Ichigo Kurosaki things will go as  I plan." Aizen said, smirking. The group dimpled at him and nodded. Well almost everyone smiled.

"Szayel take him to the room that I assigned earlier for him." He said to the mad scientist. Then he turned to the others. "You are all dismissed." He announced.

The pink haired scientist gathered the unconscious boy in his arms and left to do what he was ordered. He continued to walk to a room that had the number zero on it. He entered the room and placed the still sleeping boy on the bed. Pulling the covers over him before leaving the room thinking about how he would be a good test subject for his projects. Once he left a show figure appeared and walked over to the sleeping boy and pulled a vile with purple powder in it. He opened the vile and poured the powder over the sleeping boy leaving the room without a trace that he was there.