Chapter three

When morning came around the room with the girls was quiet. The room had been colored in black,red and violet. The girls were cuddled around the child sleeping while Chi's around her. The girls wore over sized shirts, that went to their thighs, to sleep while Nel wore a dress to sleep.

They decided to wake up and stretch. Nel woke up since she didn't feel warmth around her. They decided to look for the mess hall to eat something. They found it three minutes later and saw the Espadas minus Barragon and Haribell at the table. The men looked up and saw them. They began to blush as they made their way to a table and sat down.

"Starrk Coyote I can't believe you left me!" A girl voice said.

The girls saw a girl with blonde hair, pink eye, a mask covering her left eye with a harm and a outfit showing a lot of skin.

Starrk groaned and put his head down when the girl jumped on the chair beside him. He offered to feed her for and apology. She nodded and smiled triumphed.

Starrk fed her and himself and blushed when he heard Ichigo's spirits giggled at him and saying "The big bad wolf is feeding his little cub." "How manly and adorable." When they finished they left patting Starrk on the head and kissing his cheeks for being fatherly.

The others were staring at him with shock. Starrk blushed deeper when he saw them and put his head down.

"Damn Starrk. Already got them kissing you and its already been a few days? Im Impressed." Nnoitora commented, smirking.

Starrk groaned and left Lilynette behind him. They made their way outside where she can run around while he lays in the sun sleep. He was asleep for thirty minutes when he felt a head and a hand on his stomach.

He opened his eyes and the white version of Ichigo looking at him.

"Hiya wolf-sempai." She said.

"What can I do for you this evening Shirosaki-chan?" He asked making her blush and giggle. He smiled at her and sat up.

"Nothing. Just wanted to enjoy your company while the others play with the little ones." She explained pouting to the group on the other pillar.

Grimmjow, Nnoitora and Ulquiorra was beside them. Ichigo had Nel in her lap while talking and laughing with Grimmjow. Mugetsu war behind Nnoitora playing with his hair and laughing at what he said. Zangestu was talking and drinking tea with Ulquiorra. Rei and Chi played with little ones.

"I don't mind the company at all." Starrk said.

Shiro leaned against him and watched the kids play while talking to each other and laughing. Soon the other espadas and Aizen along with the espadas fraccion came along to join.

Yammy tried to get with Rei or Chi but was turned down. Tesla, Nnoitora Fraccion, was blushing when he caught Rei from falling. Chi stopped playing with Lilynette when she saw a garganta open. Chi and Rei grabbed the kids and sat them next to Tesla, who decided to come out.

They looked at the garganta swords ready. People fell out of it and looked at them. Ichigo gasped when it was half of rhe soul reapers captains and lieutenants. The Visoreds minus Mashiro and Hachi, and his family. Ichigo ran towards her sisters and hugged them. 

Everyone was shocked to see ichigo. Not only her but her spirits as well. They were escorted into the meeting hall and were explained the situation. Byakuya explained what was happening at the Soul Society. 

"So that's why you guys are here! I never thought the old man would snap. But it was going to happen sooner or later." Ichigo said petting Yachiru's head.

"Well they can stay but they will be monitored." Aizen said.

Ichigo groaned and tie figures stepped from behind her. One had long orange hair with brown eyes, pale skin. She was wearing a black and red corset, black skirt and red Hugh heel boots. The other had long black and white hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. She wore a halter jacket with a zipper zipped up halfway showing her stomach and tube top, white tights and strappy platform heels.

"Kyo and Hiro you decided to come out and play?" Shiro snickered.

"Whatever. We came our cause of these adorable kids. Also hello my lady." Kyo said bowing towards Ichigo. Hiro doing the same.

"Well im going outside to sunbathe. See ya." Ichigo said then left with Yachiru in her arms. The other children behind the girls, including Yuzu and Karin. The others stayed their discussing the matter for thirty more minutes then went to where the girls disappear to. When they found then the men almost had a nosebleed. The girls were in short shorts and tube tops.

Rei and Chi watches the kids. Shiro laid next to Ichigo talking and laughing. Tensa and Zangestu made a shade for themselves and laid there. Kyo and Hiro were sparring away from everyone.

The others made themselves comfortable with the others. They started having conversations and fighting. Then Isshin, Ichigo's father, told Ichigo to go hand to hand combat with him. She agreed.

They started figgting: dodging, blocking, punching and kicked. Isshin had a lot of bruises but Ichigo didn't have one scratch. Ichigo grabbed her father's arm and twisted it behind his back and pinned him to the ground. He yield and Ichigo smirked and went and laid by Grimmjow since Shiro was laying on Starrk fast asleep.

Isshin was healed and started shouting how Misaki would be proud of how may grand babies they are going to have. That resulted in Ichigo, Shiro, Mugetsu and Rei punching the mess out of him leaving him bloody and bruised even more.

They settled down and relaxed until the sun went down. The children were put in one room to sleep in. The others shared a room with each other or an Espada. Ichigo roomed with Grimmjow, Shiro with Starrk and Lilynette, Tensa and Zangestu with Ulquiorra, Chi would share Ichigo's room with Shinji, Shuhei and Kira with Kyo, Mugetsu and Rei with Nnoitora and Tesla and Hiro with Aizen.

But what the Espadas and Aizen didn't know was the girls were feeling frisky tonight. They are in for a real surprise.