Chapter two

When the morning came the palace of Los Noches was walking around getting everything ready for the day. Until the silence of the morning was interrupted when a shrilled scream startled them. Aizen and his subordinates along with the espadas ran to where the scream came from. When they arrived at the location of where the scream came from and were confused. The room it came from was Ichigo Kurosaki door. Aizen opened the door to see what they saw made them freeze.

What they thought was Ichigo Kurosaki was not. They just stared at the being with shock expression. Well..... Ulquiorra with the same unfazed expression.

"Kurosaki......is that you?" Grimmjow asked.

"Of course its me, bluebell. What happen to me and when did I get here?" The person said.

Ichigo Kurosaki had long orange hair with white streaks in it, a piece of her hollow mask covering her right eye with red lines on it. But what caught most of their attention was her hour glass figure and her ginormous chest. Two sizes bigger than haribell. It was being covered by the shirt she was wearing when she went to sleep. It stopped at her thighs when she stood up.

Aizen recovered first and said. "Ichigo why don't you follow me to get you something descent to wear?"

Ichigo nodded and followed him to the clothing room leaving the others to stare.

Once everyone came from shock central they gathered in the meeting room and sat down and waited. Grimmjow looked at Ulquiorra who had the same expression when they found Ichigo.

"Ulquiorra why do you not look shock at this situation?" Ulquiorra looked around and saw that they were looking at him. He sighed.

"I was shocked at the situation. But it doesn't mean I have to stare like you did, trash."

Grimmjow growled at him. Nnoitora had a blush on his face, Starrk was surprisingly awake, Haribell was unreadable because of her top, Szayel was to busy writing about what just happen, Baraggon was going on about making her his queen, Yammy was grinning like a fool, and the 9th espadas was having a conversation with himself.

The door opened and Aizen entered along with Gin and Tousen with Ichigo following behind. Ichigo wore a shirt like version of his banki except no sleeves, a hood and it only covers the chest while leaving her stomach showing, white skirt with a red obi and knee high high heeled boots. Her hair was combed and hanging over her shoulders. Her eyes were not brown. The scales was black while the other part was golden. Her lips were pink and her skin was even more tanned.

"Well everyone it seems that Kurosaki here has been changed into a feminine being. So she'll be vulnerable until we can find out what caused thus predicament." Aizen said.

"Im not vulnerable. I turned into an arrancar and a female. It doesn't mean im weak." She said, crossing her arms and pouting.

The men blushed at her. Then ichigo groaned and clutched her head. Her body glowed as figures began to come from behind her. They began to stand and everyone looked at them.

There was a woman with an hour glass figure wearing a hugging type cloak with brown hair and sunglasses.

The next one had a eye patch cover the right eye, long white hair, golden eyes, pale skin wearing a white short kimono that is barely covering her chest.

The next one had black hair, tanned skin, brown eyes, black hair, black smoke was coming from her arms, bandages on her chest and wearing a tight black skirt with slit on the sides.

The next figure looked like ichigo buy had white long hair with golden eyes, pale skin wearing a mini kimono with a black obi with white tights and sandals.

The last one has orange hair with brown eyes, chains on her arms with finger less gloves, a one shoulder black shirt, white pants and black high heeled boots.

What they all have one thing in common: a ginormous chest.

They looked around and surrounded Ichigo guarding her along with their swords drawn.

"What do you want with our king? Why are we likes this?" The ichigo twin asked.

"Thats what we are trying to figure out Shiro. Please you guys calm down." Ichigo said.

"Fine any funny business I will cero you." Shiro threaten, putting her sword down

The others followed still remaining on guard.

"Why don't you introduce your friends, Ichi?" Gin asked.

Ichigo shrugged and turned towards them.

"The one with the brown hair is my zanpaktou Zangestu, the one that is a hollow version of me is Shirosaki, the other one is Rei, the black haired is Mugetsu, and the one with the eye patch is Chi. They are my powers and partners. You guys, the brown haired leader is Sousuke Aizen, the purple haired is Tousen and the white haired next to him is Gin Ichimaru and the blonde next to Tousen is named Wonderweiss. The Espadas. Primera Espada is Coyote Starrk, 2nd Espada is Barragon, third Espada is Harribel, Fourth Espada Ulquiorra Cifer, fifth is Nnoitora Gilga, Sexta Espada is Grimmjow, Seventh Espada is Zommari, eight Espada is Szayel. Ninth Espada is Aaroniero, and the tenth Espada is Yammy."

Ichigo felt faint after the introduction. She fell back but Shiro caught her. They give her some of their spirit energy and made a throne for her out of bones. They sat her down and waited for her to regain consciousness.

Once she did she listen to the report Gin gave about what he seen on the monitor. Wonderweiss came over to ichigo and looked at her with amazement. She smiled and pulled him onto her lap. He smiled and leaned his head on her chest. When Gin was finished he saw them playing with Wonderweiss. He chuckled at the picture in front of him.

The other raised an eyebrow at him then turned at what he was 'suppose' to be looking at. Their eyes went wide. The girls were giggling and petting Wonderweiss. Saying in whispers "how adorable", "cute", and "he's an angel."

Aizen cleared his throat. The girls looked at him with a annoyed look.

"We heared everything. I guess we have to stay like this. Oh well." Rei said going back to pinching Wonderweiss cheeks.

Aizen dismissed the meeting and the girls stood up making the bone throne disappear. They went to Ichigo's room with Wonderweiss following. They stopped once they left the meeting room and looked dazed. The others looked at them confused. Rei held Wonderweiss while the others disappeared.

Rei walked to ichigo's room while the espadas went after the others.

The girls ran across the sands to find a group of adjuchas as surrounding a group of arrancars. They sped up and took down the adjuchas. This Espadas saw it from a far place. They watch the scene unfold.

The girls saw two bodies of arrancar covering a little arrancar child. She had a ram mask on her head covering her green hair. She is wearing a tattered green dress, a pinkish red line on her nose and hazel eyes.

"Neil its me Ichigo. Are you ok?" Ichigo asked.

She looked at her and jumped into her arms and started crying. Ichigo held her and began walking back to the white palace. The Espadas not far behind.

They went to ichigo's room where they found Rei playing with Wonderweiss. They looked up and saw them bring in a child. They cleaned her and Wonderweiss up and played a little more until Kaname came and got Wonderweiss to put him to bed.