Chapter 29

Blake's POV :
Awhile back I had some news for Madison that might hurt her. I don't know how she's gonna take it but about a month ago I got a phone call saying that I'm going to be apart of Magcon. Well the thing is Hunter is going to be apart of it  too. And I just hope the girls stay supportive. Because this has been Hunter and I's dream since forever.

Pm with Hunter:

Hunter: hey bro have you told Maddie about you know what.

Blake: not yet idk how man

Hunter: it's okay I haven't told Caitlynn

Blake: well I guess we need to tell them till before its too late

Hunter: okay
---------------

Hunter's POV:

I decided that I would go to the park and talk to Caitlynn about getting accepted into Magcon. If she wants me to stay I will. She just has to say the words. Of course this is my dream but Caitlynn she's my world and so are all my supporters.

*skip to Park*

"Hunter what's wrong?" She asked me.
"Uh you know how much I always wanted to go to Magcon "
"Yeah" she said

"I got invited "

Her face went from worried to excited and shocked .
"Oh my god. Hunter ! This is what you always wanted" she gave me a huge hug and kissed my cheek.
I smiled at her .

"I'm so glad your happy for me!" I told her.
"Why wouldn't I be ? I'm ecstatic "

"I'll be gone a lot though" I said
"It's fine Hunter I'm proud of you! Your happy I'm happy!" She smiled.
"I love you Caitlynn! "
"I love you more Hunter "
I then slowly started leaning closer I went  for it . We kissed.
It was everything I had hoped for. My first kiss was amazing. I hope she can say the same. 

----------

Short update..... Sorry😌