Chapter 15

Caitlynn's POV:

I woke up to pain in my stomach. I looked down. And I was in a ugly old piece of crap gown. I knew I was in a hospital. I sighed. Because no One was in here. Uhhhhh.
I was going to try to look for my phone . But then it hit me. It all hit me. Me getting texts from a crazy girl, breaking up with Hunter, cracking my phone, getting shot, I don't remember anything after that of course . I was about to go back to sleep when a nurse comes to the room. " oh look who's awake Mrs. Dallas" . (Yup Cameron's sis)

"Yeah um how long have I been asleep exactly?" I asked.
"48 hours which was normal because of your surgery"
Surgery??? What now ? What the heck.
"Okay , When can I leave ?"
"Today or tomorrow We need to do some run throughs."
"Okay"
"Oh and before I forget there's this boy in the lobby he's been here this whole time . Poor kid hasn't left to eat a single thing. I would have let him in before , but you couldn't have visitors." "Okay you can send up"

I just knew it was Hunter. What will I say. I'm sorry this weird syco girl is trying to harm us all and she's on the loose it's her fault. I guess that will do. But what If she finds out and kills me. Or worse my friends. I have to . Or nothing will get better.
In walked Hunter . He was a mess. He was still hot as always. But he wasn't his usual goofy happy self. He looked like he has had no sleep what so ever. And he looks like he has been crying a lottt.
He ran right up to my side. "Caitlynn I'm sorry I shouldn't have left your side I'm a terrible person" he cried.
"Hunter , stop its not your fault." I said back .
"I'm so glad your okay . What happened?"
"Shut the door" I told him. He looked confused. Then shrugged and did it.
He came back to to my side . " there's this girl she's been texting me. The night you found me in my closet. She was in the house. I seen her shadow from the kitchen so I ran up stairs . I locked myself in my room and went to my closet. Just as y'all arrived she left. But the next morning she texted me saying that I work for her and all this stuff. And if I didn't do what she says that you and everyone in the group chat will die .
So I agreed to being her worker. The first thing she said for me to like play with your emotions. Or whatever. But instead I broke it off. I didn't want to do that to you. So as soon as you left she walked in . And she was like real mad for me not doing what she said. So she chased me up the stairs we fought . Blah blah blah long story short she pulled the trigger . And I'm here." I said all in one breath. He looked at me with wide eyes. "So what now?" "I have no clue"
"Hunter I'm so sorry . I really Love you.! "
"Caitlynn I love you too." He said
We both started to slowly lean in .......

"Guess who brought Star..." Maddie had to just interrupt us.
"Oops dang it I ruined the CUNTER moment ." She said with a frown.
"Uhh Maddie I swear" I yelled and rolled my eyes .
"Hey missy don't get sassy with me the QUEEN"
Hunter laughed at Maddie's dramatic scene.
"So Starbucks ? " Hunter questioned. I giggled
"Yes I got you some too " she said handing ours.
"Let me text the group that your awake."
"K" . Hunter took a seat in the chair beside me and smiled up at me .
"What " " nothing just a beautiful girl" he smirked. I blushed. And looked down . Which made him laugh.
---------

The Group Message:

Maddie💜: everyone Caitlynn is awake. She is doing perfectly fine. And in fact her and Hunter are just flirting away. 😏😏

Blakeyyy💚: On my way! And uh oh Hunter😂

Mario💕: 😂😂

Mark😁: glad to hear she's awake and Flirting😂❤️

BroitsZach🤓: ha ha ! Tell Caitlynn we love her!!😂💕

Huntahh❤️: shut up we are not !😑

Brando😏: sure😂

Maddie💜: Mmkay

Josephhh😉: 😂😂

Coco Lover🐛: Hunter not flirting. Never heard of that.

Mario💕: stop lyingggg

Mark😁: bro you probably are!😂😭

Maddie💜:😂😂

Huntahh❤️: I hate y'all ...