My Life Would Never be the Same:1

“Pss hey," I whispered to my friend sitting on my left side in the Math class.She looked at me. "What is the answer to #9?"

"Not now," she replied softly.

" But, oh! just give me the answer." I said a little louder that before, someone sitting near us must've heard it because they were staring at us for so long that I had to look away. Weird, right?

Anyways. Kelly was making me so mad that the next thing I said was ever louder and I knew I was going to get in trouble for it. But who cares, ask me what and I'll tell you I simply get in trouble anyway, like everyday.

Are you gonna give me the answer or not? is what I had said and in response: "Are you gonna get us both in trouble this time?"

"Miss Angie?" I heard the teacher said before I could answer to Kelly.

"Yes?" I replied

"You are going to the principle's office now and you have earned a zero in this test."

Great, I thought as I mumbled "whatever" to him. This happens to me all the time and I do mean all. I would say to the principle that he is mean and hates me. Problem solved.(like he's really gonna believe me)

I glanced back a look at Kelly saying this-would've-never-happened-if-you'd-have-given-me-the-answer!

It's not that I like being in trouble, I honestly don't have an opinion about it but if I had to say something it would definitely be that I am used to getting in trouble. I have gotten into trouble in every grade and at every school I ever attended. So, this thing is normal to me.

Kelly flashed me back a sorry-but-too-late look and I rolled my eyes at her as I reached the brown door that is the same for every class. It's so annoying to me to have such an ugly door. At my house, my door is a rainbow-ish colored and it looks so cool, in my opinion, of course.

I sighed as I left the door wondering what would happen next.

________________________________________________________________________________

I reached my house just in time to watch my favorite TV show: America's got Talent. Oh boy, is it good or what? I heard mom in the kitchen doing dishes as I entered into the living room.

"Hey," I yelled as I turned on the TV.

"Hey," she yelled back.

We always yell because the music at our house is so loud we can't hear each other in our normal voices. We are used to it.

"How'd your math test go?" She asked.

"Ah, same as usual," I said.

"You mean you tried to cheat and got caught?"

"Yes, exactly."

"When are you gonna stop?"

"Whenever I want to,"

"Oh! no you don't, turn off that TV"

"Why?"

"Turn it off, right NOW!!!!" she yelled.

I turned it off without any further argument and looked at her in her dirty clothes from washing the dishes and said "What now?"

She didn't speak for a few moments that it felt like a decade had passed when she did.There were tears in her eyes as she stared into my eyes for a long time. Breaking the silence, I said "Mom are you okay?"

"I'm just worried about you, everytime they expell you from a school, we all have to compromise over it and move."

"And...?"

"And....this just isn't working, you have to change."

Those words hit me so hard "What?" I said.

"You have to change," she repeated. "And that's final."

I opened my mouth to protest but stopped as she motioned me from her hand.She was serious. I have never seen her this serious in a long time. The surprising thing was that she wasn't yelling anymore.

I didn't want to disappoint her so I simply just said: "I'll think about it."

As I got up to go upstairs, I looked back at her to tell her I will change but I couldn't. I just couldn't, I've never done something like this before and something made me realize she was right. I am a bad person and I do bad stuff like cheating on a test just like I just did today.It was finally coming to an end, I had to choose what to do and neither option was good for me, I realized. As I walked into my room I looked at my colorful door and thought about how I had said bad things about people my whole life. Looking back to it honestly, I can't help but smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it:) tell me what you think(please) rate, comment, vote.....