My Life Would Never be the Same:2

"Lessons? You're gonna make me take LESSONS?" I yelled. I couldn't believe it, no such thing exists as taking lessons to become good. Or does it?

"I can't think of another way to make you good in such a short time. The semester is going to end in three months and you better be prepared by then." She said the last words so hard I could tell she meant it.

Well, this is just great: first I agree to be good and now she's really taking it seriously. Seriously, I only agreed to make her feel better, its not like I really meant it. Okay Angie think, think about what could happen if don't speak up now.

"Mom?" I started.

"Hmm?" she replied in a weak voice. I think she expects me to change the topic. Well, better luck than never, besides I don't know how I'm gonna start to convince her that I lied. I need some more time to think.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing I'm just sleepy." She said as she yawned and got up to go to her room to get some sleep. I can tell that she hasn't slept since yesterday. Maybe its because she couldn't believe what I had said. For the first time in her life she was soo shocked!

Ah! I went to my room to chill and then start to think about what I started. Oh girl, I said to myself, you've gotten yourself in a BIG mess here. I am pretty sure that you've heard about the quote saying " If you start a lie, you add up more and more to make it come true, until you realize you should've told the truth in the first place!" or something like that....

Well, now I believe in it.

I sat in my comfy chair in the corner to relax, on my right side is the window of my room. When you look outside it feels so good since it's upstairs.

I started to get a little bored so I checked my phone for any missed calls. There were a few text messages from Kelly.

Hey been tryin' to call u no answer and r u okay? do u want me 2 come over?

That was it. I texted her: yeah im okay and u can come over like rite now if u want 2. bye!

Yep, I have to tell Kelly what I have done and how I see no way of getting out of this mess any sooner than when the school ends. So I waited and waited and waited.... she didn't show up until the next morning. It was a usual, beautiful, and flowery Saturday.

" Hey!" She yelled as she parked her bike while waving.

" Hi!" I yelled back, waving back. Honestly. if someone was looking at us he'd say "thats weird" because that's exactly how we looked.

As she came in, I hugged her so tight she had to say "that's enough" and I replied "sorry."

"So, what's up?" She started. "I got your text."

" I have to tell you about what happened that day."

"Okay."

So here we go, I told her everything and I do mean EVERYTHING since I had left the classroom. How my mother picked me up and asked all those usual questions until we got to the main part about---I gulped after that---- changing.

Kelly gave me a look that showed me she was trying to say "are you serious?"

" I am serious," I said without even thinking.

"Oh, this mess is gonna take some time to clean up." She said in a funny way while grinning. Did I seriously just here that?

" I am serious," I said it a little harder and louder this time. We were sitting on the cough in our living room. She got up as she saw my mother coming out of her room, still tired.

"Hi, Mrs. Tarver." She said in the best way she could. Not giving her a clue of what we were talking about.

"Oh, Hi Kelly." She replied. "Carry on, I just came to drink water."

This time I got up and motioned Kelly to come to my room. No way did I want mom to know what we were going to do. Whenever I go upstairs, it's so lonely: since I'm an only child.

Kelly is actually, I think, alnost a year bigger than me, but she listened to what I was mouthing out.

As we discussed the problem, we got distracted by changing the subject thinking about one thing leads to the other and so on...

" I am gonna thing about it and if I have any ideas on how to solve this, I'll text you...or rather just tell you since you don't check your phone very often," said Kelly.

"Okay," I said smiling as I added "you're the best friend ever."

"Don't I know that by now?" she said and we both laughed so hard I thing we woke mom up as I heard her yell "Hey girls' keep it down up there!" When did she go to sleep again?

"Well, I'll see you on Monday," she said as I hugged her.

"Bye." As she left it came to my mind the one thing I forgot to ask her about why, at last why did she just not tell me the answer? If she had told me I would've never gotten in this mess in the first place!

I ran out of my room to see if she was still there but... too late. I saw her riding her bike back to her home. Oh well, I'll ask her on Monday, you know, if I remember. Or I'll just text her, you know if she remembers to check her phone...

__________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think? Tell me if you like it:)

Vote>Comment^^

Note: The song "Can't be Tamed"  was recommended to describe this chapter... or maybe just the title...