A Big Surprise! {Sting x Pregnant!Kaminari} Pt.3

A Big Surprise! {Sting x Pregnant!Kaminari} Pt.3 One Shot!

WARNING!

What you are about to read contains sexualized content. This whole chapter is a lemon so you might as well wait till the next chapter comes out if you don't want to read it. This is my second time writing a lemon to I apologize if it's bad.

"Now tell me, do you want it kinky or rough?" The blonde haired male asked the flustered girl in front of him. "W-What?" She asked blushing a deep shade of red causing the white dragon slayer to chuckle leaning in closer to his wife. "Kinky or Rough?"

"U-Uh I don't know, we never done anything kinky before. . . well I haven't at least." Kaminari mumbled blushing as she looked down to avoid his amused stare. "Hey look at me," Sting said gently turning her her head towards him, gazing into her bright turquoise eyes. "Do you want to try something kinky?"

"N-No? A-And what's wrong w-with normal sex huh? Its. . . Its all the same!" Kaminari said stubbornly, crossing her arms pouting, avoiding eye contact. Sting laughed at the obvious lie Kaminari told. "Because that's boring, besides you weren't saying that during the honeymoon when we had sex in all those different positions. You really loved it when we was in the waterfall position, you just kept screaming my name over and ove-" "S-Shut up!" She exclaimed squishing his cheeks together as her cheeks burned as red as Erza's hair.

Sting laughed pulling her hands away and pecked her lips. "Your so adorable." He smiled pulling away and opened the refrigerator pulling out various bottles containing sugary, sweet condiments. Kaminari raised a eyebrow as she picked up the bottles. "Caramel Syrup, Chocolate Syrup, Marshmallow Fluff, Whipped Cream? We're making. . . ice cream sundaes?" She asked her husband confused.

His adorable smile quickly turned into a mischievous smirk. "Just wait a bit. Stay right where you are and don't move." He ordered her as he left the kitchen. "What the hell is he up to?" Kaminari mumbled hearing the noise he was making looking for something. The noise soon stopped and the dragon slayer immediately ran to the kitchen. Upon his arrival, Kaminari noticed two things in his hands, a pair of fuzzy maroon handcuffs and a silk purple scarf. "Um Sting, what are you doing with that?" The turquoise eyed girl asked, eyeing the items suspiciously.

"Well since your being indecisive about what you want, I decided for you." He said walking up to her, sitting the items next to her. "And what exactly are you going to do?" She asked nervously, a blush growing on her pale cheeks causing him to chuckle. He caressed her right cheek gently before moving it to the back of her hair. "You want to know what I've decided on?" He smiled running his fingers through the back of her hair gently.