What is this feeling?

Last time:

*Gold brought me to the girl's bathroom*

3rd person P.O.V.

Gold-Funneh are you okay?You are so red I thought you will die from the heat!

Funneh-Wait what I'm not red...*looks in mirror*OH MY GOD I'M A TOMATO!

Gold-Girl what's wrong?

Funneh-I d-don't know, what do you think?

Gold-I can't tell you but I will tell you only this "Don't listen to your head,you should listen to your heart and listen good!"

Funneh-What do you mean by that?

Gold-Just think about it...now wash your self up, calm down and I will head back to the table...see you there!

Funneh-Yeah yeah see ya!

*Gold heads back to Kyran and Alec*

Funneh's P.O.V.

W-what's wrong with me?Is this anger, jealousy, sadness....or...or..l-love?Okay, okay, Funneh calm down it's gonna be okay...let's see do I like someone or am I just getting sick.

I'm gonna say a name and if I blush I do and if I don't then I don't like them.

Simple.

Kyran?

uh no.

Senpai?

no.

James?

ha, no.

Alec?

oh crap...

Feelings messing up my lunch time.

*back with Gold*

Gold-So....uh...yeah...it's Alec,right?

Alec-Yes...why?

Kyran-Do you li-

Gold-Nope I'm asking Kyran!

Kyran-*grumbles*Fine!

Gold-Alec...do you like Funneh?

Alec-*he blushes and he is nervous* What? Ha, n-no

Gold-I know your lying man

Alec-*tears up*H-how?

Gold-Look...

Number 1 is-your head is down.

N.2 is-your blushing

N.3 is-your nervous...W-wait why are you crying?

Alec-I....c-can't tell you...

Kyran and Gold-If you tell us you will feel better and we will help you...

Alec-The problem is that I...can't see or feel when I LIKE-LIKE somebody...

Gold-Well that's why I'm here....and I will tell you that you do like somebody...but may I KNOW who it is?

Alec-I think that it's Funneh....but I'm not sure...what do you think?

Gold-Heh...you two are the same.

Kyran-I'll go check up on Funneh

Gold-OKAY

Alec-What do you mean that Funneh and me are the same?

Gold-I mean that she said the same thing that you said right now *smiles at Alec*

Alec-Wait wait wait, really?

Gold-Yes and here's some advice for you "Don't listen to your head,you should listen to your heart and listen good."

Alec-Heh... thanks.

*Gold sees Kyran and Funneh coming back*

Gold-Alec?

Alec-yes?

Gold-Be yourself!

Alac-Okay okay

*Kyran and Funneh sit at their places*