Last night

10:02 pm
Tonight I've met this girl, her smile is perfect and she has the same humor as me. I probably will sound ridiculous; but I felt this sort of click, a connection, and less overthinking. But of course I know not to expect much from this, she probably wouldn't want me like that anyway. Her smiles so wide and carefree with a personality to match. She held my hand, and I was quite shocked because she's so beautiful and I'm so simple; she knows her self worth  and I'm glad she does.

11:29
Being with her feels so easy, she has the most beautiful laugh and smile, and her hand in mine felt right. She asked me to slow dance, so of course I agreed and I had my arms around her neck and her hands on my waist and I am quite an anxious person with situations as such, but in that moment it was just me and her, her smile as she laughed and I grin plastered on my face, it was so amazing, and I hope she makes me feel like that all the time. Her features so soft, chocolate brown hair sitting on her shoulders, the vibrant green orbs that'd remind you of spring. She's beautiful and funny and chill and down to earth and all of this means I will definitely won't have her, because life doesn't live in favor of me at all.