Chapter 9

You have been searching for Zalgos hideout for hours all of his army retreated and now Masky, Hoodie, BEN, L.J, E.J, Jeff, and You were looking for them. Because when one Pasta goes missing the family comes together. Even Masky who suggested you wait another week before searching.

You stumbled through the woods until you finally found it deep in the woods a palace like place which you assumed was Zalgos hideout. And you were right.

Toby's P.O.V

I have been trapped here for a long time it's scary and boring. I miss Masky and (y/n). Zalgo tried to hurt me but that proved useless since I can't feel pain. So he just left me in this boring room he took my hatchets too! I hope my family saves me.

Back to you!

You decided that you can't just prance through the gates so you had Jeff do that as a distraction while you climbed over the wall. And ran into the building labeled "PRISONERS"
Once Jeff handled the guards he followed.

You didn't find Toby until the 15th floor. Where he happily hugged you and found his hatchets. Now time to get outta here! So you walked down 15 flights of stairs, Hoddie or Toby would occasionally trip. But you guys made it all the way to the bottom floor.

"Now we need a plan." BEN said.

"Well I have one!" E.J said

"Then lets hear it." Jeff replied

"Well there are more guards around so we need to people to distract." he 'looked' at Masky and Hoodie who nodded.

"Then we need 2 people to open the back gate." This time he 'looked' at L.J "We will do that" he said

"(Y/n), Jeff, BEN, and Toby you will sneak along the wall and get out the rest of us will follow."

"Okay sounds good" You say

Everyone takes there positions and at E.J's signal the plan commences. It goes great you all made it out and a series of high fives runs around all of you. You decide to waste no more time here and head back to camp which is almost fully recovered from the damage of the mini war.

When you return it's night and almost time for lights out. So Slender said that you will have a meeting at 8:00 am tomorrow.

You return to your cabin tired. You flop down on your bed and start to drift off.

You are awoken in the middle of the night. You look at your watch 2:34 am. You get up to see that everyone seems to be asleep. So you get up and go out side grabbing your katana just in case. Once you get outside you look around at first you see nothing but then you turn your head and your face to face with a bear... Great you woke up for this! The bear would have been fine if you just stayed in your cabin. You think unsheathing your sword. The bear claws at you. So you lightly cut its arm. That was enough to send it running away. You sheath your katana and go back to sleep in your cabin.