Chapter 11

"G-Good morning (y/n)" Toby woke you up. You were training with him today.

"Morning Toby" You replied opening your eyes slowly.

"Come on (y-y/n) I m-made WAFFLEZ!" He exclaimed.

"YAY WAFFLEZ!" You jumped out of bed. And ran to the table. to see delicious waffles! You stuffed them in your mouth.

"Sooooo are they g-good?!" Toby questioned.

"Amazing!" you sang. Everyone else was asleep so you decided to go before they woke up.

"Today we are going to work on the speed category" Toby said cheerfully as you walked to the training area. Once you got there Toby said "Okay the first a-area of speed is d-dodging." he continued "you need to expect whats coming."

"Okay how do I do that?" You questioned.

"Well it's easy actually. Look at which side they are putting their weight on and their stance." He explained. After explaining everything you did a practice fight. Of course you lost but you got back up and tried over and over again. "Well you d-did good (y/n)." Toby assured you. "At the rate your going you'll probably b-beat me s-soon." You felt confident in yourself about this.

"Thanks Toby." You said

"Anything for a f-friend." He replied. You were glad that now you were in a place where people cared about you. And you hoped it would stay that way.

You decided to go back to the cabin at 4:00 pm you needed some rest. When you got back you saw that everyone was... Being peaceful?! You immediately panicked why aren't they breaking things! You think. Maybe they're possessed! " Holy waffles are you guys okay!"

"Hahaha your funny when you panic!" LJ laughed. ( hehe laughing jack laughed hehe of course he did hehe.)

"We are nervous." Masky said plainly
"There's a small fight tonight."

"Well im prepared I probably won't get picked again anyways." You reply

"Well..." he trailed off.

"Since Slender wants to prepare us he has added a rule" Jeff said nervously.

"What rule!?" You and Toby said at the same time.

"Creepypastas are now part of the fights." Hoodie said. You were taken back by him actually talking then his words hit you. In the face to be exact.
So for the rest of the day you prepared for the fight.