Chapter 14

You wake up before sun up. Which is usual for you. You get out of bed and hurry to the bath room to get ready before the guys wake up.

After you are out of the bathroom you seem Hoodie sitting up on his bed.

"Hey" You say

"H-hey" he replies

"So today your training me?"

"Yep. A-Are you ready?"

"Yes I am. Are you?"

"Yeah"

"Well lets go then."

"Okay" You head out the door. You walk in silence to the training area where you will have your lessons.
"Today I w-will teach you about my weapon." He said pulling a rock out of his pocket.

"Is that your weapon?!"

"Yes"

"Why do I need to learn with a rock?"

"For more close and hand to hand combat... f-for now."

"For now?"

"Tomorrow will be a different category with rocks."

"Okay then teach me."

You learned about different ways to hit people with rocks, Different spots to hit people with rocks, how to be silent during fighting, and then you finished off the days training with a practice fight. When you finished it was 4:30 pm. You were exhausted already but tonight you had a mini test from your cabin mates. The stamina test. All the way back to the cabin you wondered what it was going to be like and how they were going to test you. Hoodie knows but you were afraid to ask him.

When you return to the cabin Jeff is the only one there. Great.

"Okay (y/n). This is how your test will work. You will be trapped in the cabin with each of us for 1 hour. You must survive and not pass out. So your stamina improves."

"Okay" You sigh, you want to pass out already.