Chapterrio unio

"get a room" we, meaning me, Jen, harley and Isabell, yell to Skyler and her plate of spaghetti. "we are in a room, the kitchen, the best room of the house. like you need a side chick, turn around get some  Nutella, another side chick? oh looke here!" she stopped to open up the cabinet "some? -when did y'all buy pop-tarts!?"

I laugh and so does Harley,

"sky, why do you like food so much?" Jen asks,

Maybe if you tried something other than air you'd now ms. fat free ,vegan, sugar free, carb free.

"Cause last time I checked, food can't break you're heart"  oh yeah, by the way Sky aka Skyler just got out of a major break up, he called, said there was someone else, she cussed him out, he said she gave me what I wanted, she cussed him out some more, anyway, the only way I know, is she was with me when it happened. she's been in my kitchen ever since.

Also, no one else nows about the break up, but fortunately for Skyler, she likes food, and she's not a big crier, so no one really guessed.

" lets go out!" suggested Harley trying to lighten the mood. "It's Friday! Maybe you could find a man June." she winked at me

"psht, I like the single life, no one to worry about, no one to get stuff for, dating just sounds to hard, Plus, I would have to take away my Netflix time." I state, I'm basically an old dog lady already, except I'm not that old.

"Come on June you need a man!" Isabell pipes up

" I don't need a man, nor do I want a man, I've had a man, he was a dick, I'm good." I finish off, what is it with these people saying I need a man, I'm sick of 'men' whatever.

"She's right guys, men are stupid" thank you very much Skylar.

"Ok well we can still go out, we just don't need to find June a man, cause apparently she's gunna die alone, while watching Netflix" Harper states, and get that through your thick skull honey. "why are y'all just standing there, come on, lets get ready! go! go! we are going to paaarrrtayyy!" ugh she's way to perky.

-----

loud music.

alcohol.

drunk teens.

if you couldn't guess, Harper brought us to a party.

a high school party.

wohoo. (can't you just sense my excitement.)

Where are my friends? Great. I lost my friends after walking into a house party with drunks every where. Thanks guys. Love you too.

Ok so I guess I'm off to find my great ol friends.

So I'm off,

First I see beer pong, then make out sessions, that shouldn't get that heated... ew. Next grinding.. again ewww.

They're no where. no where. I even checked some rooms that should've had a tie on the door, I will never unseen that. i mentally shiver. ew. Finally, I decide to make my way out back.

The door creaks a bit, and the volume of the music decreases, there's no one else out here thankfully, just me myself and my thou-

I quickly turn around to the sound of the door opening.

"Hey June."

"Hey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

so I think someones tapping on my window

"If you're not David Tennant go away!!"

see what i did there?

anyway so h- "I SWEAR TO YOU IF YOU TAP MY WINDOW ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO SHOOT YOU!"

so before i was rudely interupted with a window tapper, who is still continuisly tapping btw i was going to ask if you liked the book?

ok i think this person is going to break my window..... RIP waffles738..... anywayyyyyyy...

comment?

Dreams?

wishes?

desires? (don't be a little garden tool!)

Ideas?

LOVE YA XOXO

( If I die come to my funereal, cause I put the fun in funereal!)

WAFFFLLLEEESSS OUT

(if i change my username people are going to be confused)

OMG HE TAPPED AGIAN! STOOOOOPPPP, LET ME WRITE A BOOK FOR MY PEOPLE BRO!