I. UNTIL FOREVER

************

"The most beautiful sound in the world to me is not forest bird songs or babbling brooks or even the ringing or church bells. It's hearing you whisper, 'I Love You' over and over again" The man said to the Lady in front of her with sincerity in his voice.

The Lady suddenly stopped walking away from him, overwhelmed by the sincerity words she heard from the man, she turned around and looked directly to the man's eyes.

Despite of her happiness after she heard the man's word, still, she's confused. Why? Why in the world would he said that to her? She look to the man with a questioning look.

The man just gave her a weak smile. He didn't know where to start. He didn't know how to say how he feels toward the lady. He loves her so much. And now, he thought he made a big mistake. He wants to say sorry but no sound, no voice and no words are coming out of his mouth. It's like there's a lump in his throat that causes unable speaking.

The Lady doesn't know what's going on in the man's mind. She's confused on how he said the words and also the emotions that coming out from his mouth. His expression, it's like he's hurt. But why?

She turn sideways to remove her gaze from him. She doesn't know, but she's feeling a little bit awkward in there atmosphere.

The Lady heaved a sigh and said, "Have you ever loved a rose and bled against his thorns and swear every night to let him go but love him more by dawn? " The Lady actually asked not said it.

This is the feeling she always felt. Deciding on letting him go or keeping him to your hands?

It's true that she can't see the man's reaction but she knows that the man is confused by what she asked. Now, they are both confused.

The man suddenly felt nervous when he heard the words coming out from the lady's mouth. Is she thinking on letting me go? He asked himself.

"True Love is Elusive." He suddenly said out of nowhere.

Yeah. He's right. True Love is Elusive. It's hard to find.

The both of them was surprised. That's why, the Lady suddenly turn her gaze to the man. "Why? " she asked.

"Sometimes I think it's as rare as the red moon  on the cloudless night. " he answered.

Now, this time, the man got his confidence to confess his 'true' feeling
to the Lady.

"If we are falling apart. I will fight for your heart, for your love. I will be you soldier in this war called love. I will be your shield. I will fight for you. This is true. I'm not joking. I love you to infinity and beyond. "

**********

A S H L E Y' S P O V

Isinara ko na ang librong binabasa ko. Sa wakas natapos ko na rin. So, ang ibig sabihin lang nun ay kailangan ko ng bumili ulit ng bago yung katuloy ng binabasa ko.

Itinago ko na ang libro sa bag ko at nagsimula ng lumabas ng classroom ng biglang may sumigaw at tinawag ang  buong pangalan ko. As buo, pati middle initial ko sinabi rin niya.