II. UNTIL FOREVER

************

Ilang oras na ang lumipas ng magsimula ang world war III sa pagitan ng mga kaibigan ko. Boy vs. Girls pa. Nandito ako sa library nagbabasa ng libro. Masipag ba? Hindi rin. Iba naman binabasa ko eh. Yung katuloy ng kwento ng naunang book na binasa ko ilang oras na rin ang nakalilipas.

*********

"Change is constant. And no matter how hard we try to be constant, we can't. We are bound to change... " The Lady said to the man with full of confidence. She don't want to do this but.. She needs it. They both need it. It's for their own sake.

The man doesn't know what to do. He didn't know what to say. He's confused. What does she mean? What was she talking about?

"What do you mean by that? " He nervously asked her. He didn't know what's her answer but he feels that there's a bad thing going to happen anytime.

The lady gave him a weak smile and said emotionally, " sometimes... Changing is... falling apart." and that's the word that causes his world to shut.

He was shocked. Did I heard it right? He asked himself. "Why? " he asked.

The Lady didn't answer. She just looked away, turning away from the man's gaze. She wants to cry but no tears are coming out from her eyes. She doesn't want to see the man's reaction, his expression. Cause if she sees it she will definitely accept 'again' the man. She doesn't want to be fool again by his words, so she needs to do what is right for her.

She knows it is a painful decision but if this is the only way for her to be free, she'll do it.

"Are you l-letting me g-go? Are you g-giving up on me? " he asked emotionally. He's eyes are starting to blur because of a hot liquid cause by a strong emotion called tears. He wants  to hold back he's tears but didn't succeed on it.

He's tears are now starting to dropped one by one. Right from the start she knows the Lady's answer and it broke his heart into pieces.

He was hurt. And just give the lady a weak smile. It's crazy right? Because you're crying but your smiling in front of the one you love. And..

It's also weird right? How sometimes they didn't believe in you in times that you're serious about things.

The lady didn't turned back her gaze at the man. She doesn't want to see his eyes that are full of hurt. She's in pain now. She doesn't want to add some more. So, she started crying... silently.

The man turn around and started walking away from her. He doesn't want to see her crying but instead of being a gentleman, he chose to walk away. Also crying... silently.

Is this the End?

********

Is this the End? Ito na nga ba ang katapusan? Ngumiti ako ng bahagya. Tama. Ito na nga ang katapusan. Tapos na. Matagal ng tapos. Hindi ko na dapat pang isipin at alalahanin ang nakaraan, ang natapos na.

Pero, paano? Kung sa sarili ko hindi ko matanggap? Hindi ko makalimutan? Siguro tama sila tungkol sa amin. Pinagtagpo lang kami pero hindi kami itinadhana para sa isa't isa. Ang sakit isipin na hindi kayo para sa isa't isa ng taong mahal mo. Pero, wala eh, talagang hindi kami.