Come To Dinner

Chapter 6
1 month later
Finns pov:
It's been a month since I met Rachel and she's really cool and amazing. I just don't know if she likes me the way I like her. I wish I could just figure it out . She's so mysterious and cool. It's like she doesn't care what the world thinks of her and I like that. She has a lot going on though with the whole suicidal thing and her brother dying . I wonder if her parents have even noticed how depressed she's been. Poor Rachel, she's amazing and I've only known her for a month and I know that. So why can't anyone else see that. I was at my locker when I saw Rachel with some Mo-hawk guy bothering her.

"Leave me alone Noah." Shd said.

"Come on Rach , just take me back ,please." He said.

"No." She said.

"Why not?" He asked me.

"Because you cheated on me with 3 girls . So my answer for the millionth time is no!" She said.

Suddenly he pinned her against the locker,

"Come on baby just give me a kiss." He said trying to kiss her.

"Get off of me Noah!" She said.

"No." He said and in that moment I dropped my books and walked over took Noah and pushed him against the other lockers.

"She said to leave her alone!" I yelled.

"Finn stop!" Rachel said.

"Yeah Finn stop." He said.

I pushed against the locker harder pressing against his chest and he got scared,

"Fine I'll leave her alone please just get off." He begged.

"Good, now get out of here!" I demanded and he ran off scared.

"You okay Rachel?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm okay ." She said lying.

"No you're not, who was that?" I asked her.

"Noah Puckerman aka Puck. He's my ex , I um broke up with him after he cheated on me with the head cheerleader and her possey, aka Quinn Fabray, Santana Lopez, and Brittney S. Peirce." She told me

"Oh I'm sorry . " I said.

"It's okay it was before my brother died so I had bigger things to worry about." She said.

"Do you maybe want to come over for dinner tonight?" I asked her .

"Really?" She asked me.

"Yeah why not my mom would love to meet you." I said.

She smiled and said,

"Okay that be nice." She said.

"Great , here's my address just come over at 5 okay?" I asked her.

"Okay." She said and left.
........
Hey please go check out my Faberry story My Secret Love its on my page and its my first one so I'm really nervous. So please let me know what you think .
Xoxoxo,
Natalie