Rachels Diary

Chapter 11
(1 week later )
Finns pov :
"So this is it." Rachel said as we walked into her house .

"Wow, its big." I said amazed .

"Yeah, come on, I'll show you to my room." She said and we went upstairs.

We walked into her room and I saw pink walls with Broadway posters and pictures everywhere.

"Wow I like it." I said.

"Thanks, I'll be right back. Make yourself comfortable." She said and left the room.

I walked over to her bed and sat down . Suddenly I felt something under her bed and I pulled it out. It was her diary. I knew I shouldn't read it but I wanna know why she was going to jump the day we met. So I opened it up and turned to a random page.

"October 31st, 2011
Dear Diary,
Tonight was the Halloween party and as fun as it was what my dad said to me really made me feel bad. He told me my costume made me look thick and then left . Why would he tell me that? Why do I always feel worthless when I'm with them . I miss my brother, I miss his smile , his laugh, his advice . He would know what to do right about now. He would tell me everything was okay and dad is just being an asshole. If only I had been there that night, if only he taken me with him. Maybe I be better off dead."

I looked up and quickly put it away as she came back in.

"Hey I'm back." She said.

"Hey." I said.

"So I was thinking, my parents are out of town, do you maybe wanna stay over we can have a date night. We can get a movie, eat popcorn , order pizza." She suggested .

"I ugh actually have to go." I told her lying .

"Oh , okay." She said.

"I love you." I said and rushed out.