Who is it

Zoey's POV
As soon as Michael came over I showed him the research I did, he said "this doesn't make sense, if the killer died.... Where are the kids?" "That's the crazy part, as soon as I questioned I searched that up and it said "the kids mother took them away, then years later she got shot, this all has to mean something, but I saw these two pictures of 2 kids from they were younger, when the public saw these pictures they believed that these kids were the killers children but it was all blurred but we need to figure out who they are so we can put the pieces back together, then the doorbell rang.

Michaels POV
As soon as the doorbell rang, Zoey went to go get while I was still investigating all of this, if these pictures of the kids were the killers kids, who are these kids? Then Zoey came in the room with Calum, then he said "Zoey told me what you guys are doing, I thought I could come and investigate with you guys" "okay, so what we are trying to figure out is how these pictures and the murder who killed all rude people a couple of years ago connect to each other" Zoey said. "I think it's not how they connect, I think the real question is are these kids doing this, to get revenge for what this town did to their parents and to them?" Calum said. That's when it hit me, so I said "your right Calum, it also says these little kids are twins, so who knows what they look like now.

Killers POV
Calum wants to know who is doing this to his friends, I'll give it to him, but he wants more then that, doesn't he knows that's what I want from him